How narcissistic is the average League of Legends player?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaldyth the Axe

06-21-2011

Your Total: 39

Authority: 8.00
Self-Sufficiency: 6.00
Superiority: 5.00
Exhibitionism: 7.00
Exploitativeness: 5.00
Vanity: 2.00
Entitlement: 6.00

I play what ever I feel is needed.

I am your Lord, your Christ.

-

Maelwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

Total score: 14

Authority: 5.00
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 2.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 2.00

Amumu, Shen and tanks in general

AlfredIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blugyblug View Post
I think everybody came into this thread looking for 20+ scores of people who main carries,
Or scores of <10 of people who play support/tanks only.
Interestingly enough I haven't seen a lot of 20+ carries so far. I have however seen a lot of <10 supports.

From my experience, the most narcissistic players I've encountered didn't play carries proper but rather snowball characters who rely on a good team to work well. This, I think, might be because they still get the spotlight if they succeed but feel more comfortable in saying it was their team's fault if they lose. If you're 1v1 in mid and the enemy carry gets fed it's hard to rationalize that away, but if you're laning Veigar it's easy to blame it on someone.

Ganksterr

06-21-2011

Authority: 2.00
Self-Sufficiency: 1.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 4.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 4.00

Play Akali, Amumu, Blitz, Yi, and Teemo.

Mr Geppetto

06-21-2011

Scored 20, high superiority and entitlement. I even tried to score lower. Looks like I'm a dbag
I ended up maining Anivia, Olaf, & Blitz in ranked, but I have love for a lot of champions besides.

Authority: 3.00

Self-Sufficiency: 2.00

Superiority: 5.00

Exhibitionism: 2.00

Exploitativeness: 2.00

Dannibal

06-21-2011

Your Total: 9

Authority: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Entitlement: 1.00

Most played champs are Trundle and Cho'gath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganksterr View Post

Authority: 2.00
Exploitativeness: 4.00
Vanity: 3.00

Play Akali, Amumu, Blitz, Yi, and Teemo.
You sound really young.

Zandrondar

06-21-2011

Authority: 3.00
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 3.00
Vanity: 0.00
Entitlement: 1.00

I main junglers ~~
i.e. Nocturne, Udyr, Amumu, Warwick, Shaco

Honestly I think either I've done the test wrong or it didn't work for me. I feel highly superior to people around me, even though I try not to show it too much.

Kaenne

06-21-2011

Authority 6
Self-Sufficiency 5
Superiority 1
Exhibitionism 5
Exploitativeness 2
Vanity 1
Entitlement 5

Champion: Caitlyn Also Vayne and Orianna Score 25

Domoto

06-21-2011

Score: 20

Breakdown:
Authority 4
Self-Sufficiency 4
Superiority 2
Exhibitionism 2
Exploitativeness 5
Vanity 0
Entitlement 3

Champion: Urgot

Erazmus

06-21-2011

I play a variety of champions: DPS Carries such as Ashe, Teemo and Miss fortune, mostly mages such as LeBlanc, Annie, Lux, Vlad, Ryze, Morgana. I can also play a mean Soraka and fullsupport Orianna.
If I had to pick only one champion to ever play, it would be Vlad. I only got him recently, and despite his earlygame fail I do quite well as him.

Total: 15
Authority: 5
Self-Sufficiency: 2
Superiority: 0
Exhibitionism: 2
Exploitativeness: 3
Vanity: 1 (I thought this would be higher, I'm very vain.)
Entitlement: 2 (This should have been lower, I expect very little from life and don't consider myself special.)

Authority

Authority refers to a person's leadership skills and power. People who score higher on authority like to be in charge and gain power, often for power's sake alone. You scored particularly high in authority, suggesting you see yourself as a leader or as someone who values power.

Self-Sufficiency

This trait refers to how self-sufficient a person is, that is, how much you rely on others versus your own abilities to meet your needs in life.

Superiority

This trait refers to whether a person feels they are more superior than those around them.

Exhibitionism

This trait refers to a person's need to be the center of attention, and willingness to ensure they are the center of attention (even at the expense of others' needs).

Exploitativeness

This trait refers to how willing you are to exploit others in order to meet your own needs or goals. You scored particularly high in exploitativeness, suggesting you don't mind exploiting others in order to meet your own needs or goals.

Vanity

This trait refers to a person's vanity, or their belief in one's own superior abilities and attractiveness compared to others.

Entitlement

This trait refers to the expectation and amount of entitlement a person has in their lives, that is, unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with one's expectations. People who score higher on this trait generally have a greater expectation of entitlement, while those who score lower expect little from others or life.