Most powerful ability at level 1?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Ok so basically my question is which ability deals the most amount of damage (ad or ap) at level 1. Basically I want to find this out because I want to get all ap or ad base damage runes and buy a tome or long sword for example and hit extremely hard at level 1. The gist of this would be to use this in combination with ignite to deny early farming in a lane or get a very early kill.

Jaceive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

One deadly combo I've seen is a twitch with a red-pot and full AD runs. stick ignite and exhaust on him and you can almost guarantee first blood.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

I think Jax's leap does the most damage in a hit at level 1. That or Garen's Judgement if you hit them for all of it.

AlexanderWinge

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønic View Post
Ok so basically my question is which ability deals the most amount of damage (ad or ap) at level 1. Basically I want to find this out because I want to get all ap or ad base damage runes and buy a tome or long sword for example and hit extremely hard at level 1. The gist of this would be to use this in combination with ignite to deny early farming in a lane or get a very early kill.
Sion's Death's Caress is up there (<= 99 hp shield & 100 AOE dmg if done right), although I would recommend Cryptic Gaze for lvl 1 gank for the reasons listed below. Both have a 1:1 AP ratio as well...

That said, cooldown (think Urgot's Acid Hunter) secondary effects, especially stun, snare, or pull (Blitz) are typically more important for FB than raw damage.

saberwolf21

06-17-2011

If we're talking about a single use ability, I'd recommend galio with a doran's ring at level 1. Anyone who isn't a tank loses 1/3 of their hp to his Q.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaceive View Post
One deadly combo I've seen is a twitch with a red-pot and full AD runs. stick ignite and exhaust on him and you can almost guarantee first blood.
I kind of want it like a burst damage cuz they could flash away from an auto attack easy.

Chrønic

Recruiter

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberwolf21 View Post
If we're talking about a single use ability, I'd recommend galio with a doran's ring at level 1. Anyone who isn't a tank loses 1/3 of their hp to his Q.
The cd on his q is too long I believe.

saberwolf21

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønic View Post
The cd on his q is too long I believe.
The CD at lvl 1 is 7 seconds. That isn't too bad IMO. How low of a CD are you looking for? Keep in mind the more you ask of us in this regard, the more unrealistic your goals are becoming (meaning there is no such champion who does 500 dmg per hit with 2 second cooldowns)

LouieTheHedgehog

06-17-2011

Jax's jump.

Powerstoned

06-17-2011

Singed's Fling into the turret.

12345 ... 11