My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenanigan5 View Post
To you Myslead, as a friend who plays with you, a big thing about your play is you getting frustrated. I play with you enough to notice this. You do it often, and what happens is you start getting mad, and it begins to reflect on your decisions and play in game and it has a snowball effect which makes the match more difficult for you and your team. In all honesty, it is this simple. Calm down. We all get frustrated at things, and sometimes yell even. You've heard me do it before. But you can't get mad and let it impact you.

Take my Vladimir game for example. I had a rough time with Akali once she hit 6. She got the first kill in the lane with absolutely no trade off on my part after using both my summoner spells. Of course I was frustrated about it, but I didn't get mad or panic. I alerted my team that I would need a gank, and stayed calm and safe till then. As you know, it resulted in my recovering very well and we won that game.

Enjoy the wall of text I just wrote~
I agree that I frustrated easily, I'm not on Fab's rage level, but I do need to work on that. The thing is, I don't get mad about the opposing team or when I get outplayed, because when that happens I try to adapt to the playstyle and do my best, this is what I strive for, to learn from my mistakes and adjust on the field or out of it, but what really gets on my nerves are my own teammates when they just don't want to cooperate as I can't directly change anything to their behaviour.

In that Anivia game I clearly asked Galio multiple times if he could leave me some creeps as I don't think it wasn't a selfish demand and he kept last hitting everything with his Q over and over and over again. I mean, if you want to play by yourself, just don't subject your crappy gameplay to 4 other strangers, I just don't understand, but I have to deal with these kind of players over and over again at my ELO level, but to be honest, I've been doing much better at this unless blatant disregard (like that Galio) since we've started playing together. I even let that 'troll' Teemo a chance when he clearly said he would feed and troll ahah.

TheAsianPlayboy

06-10-2011

I don't like your WW item build. Get wriggles and never get sorc boots. Yes I understand all magic dmg blah blah blah, but it's still not worth it.

Myslead

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAsianPlayboy View Post
I don't like your WW item build. Get wriggles and never get sorc boots. Yes I understand all magic dmg blah blah blah, but it's still not worth it.
any explanations for this ?

Why Wriggles over Madred's ? Don't have I enough lifesteal already with my Spirit Visage that boosts not only my Q, but also my passive, and isn't the Madred's greatly boosting my ultimate ?

I've been going sorc boots lately for extra magic pen mid game with my Madred's Bloodrazor. I don't take them when I don't plan on getting Madreds though early or if their team is cc heavy. I usually build Malady first, but things were going pretty well in that game so I went straight Bloodrazor, so I took Sorc Boots too.

Zixz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myslead View Post
any explanations for this ?

Why Wriggles over Madred's ? Don't have I enough lifesteal already with my Spirit Visage that boosts not only my Q, but also my passive, and isn't the Madred's greatly boosting my ultimate ?

I've been going sorc boots lately for extra magic pen mid game with my Madred's Bloodrazor. I don't take them when I don't plan on getting Madreds though early or if their team is cc heavy. I usually build Malady first, but things were going pretty well in that game so I went straight Bloodrazor, so I took Sorc Boots too.
It really depends on the game, if you're looking for some early game survivability because you think you'll need it based off the enemy teams comp, I'd get a wriggles and pick up Malady/Wits End. If you're looking to end up doing more damage later on, the Bloodrazor is the way you want to go. At least thats the way I play it out, not that I play WW too often.

Gunflame

06-10-2011

Wriggles is more of an early game item. It also allows you to counter jungle much better and easier than bloodrazor, but thatīs about it. The thing is that 5-6x Bloodrazor procs on WW ulti's (20% damage) is just too good.

I don't see may sorceress boots on WW... maybe LANING APwick... but jungle wick does better with +25% attack speed or +35 tenacity.

Myslead

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
The thing is that 5-6x Bloodrazor procs on WW ulti's (20% damage) is just too good.
exactly ahah, but I thought it'd be even more dirty with more magic pen. but like I said I usually go Mercs thread if there's a CC heavy team. I don't go Berserker though as I have all the atk speed needed from my W.

TheAsianPlayboy

06-10-2011

Mbr is only good to get if you rush it and your team and you are doing well. So for that game you played I suppose it is acceptable.

Always getting mbr though is bad. As you will never be able to get a ult off late game and you will rarely get off 3 auto attacks in a team fight.

Where as if you always get wriggles as ww, it is almost never bad.

Myslead

06-11-2011

Quote:
Mbr is only good to get if you rush it and your team and you are doing well. So for that game you played I suppose it is acceptable.

Always getting mbr though is bad. As you will never be able to get a ult off late game and you will rarely get off 3 auto attacks in a team fight.

I agree that always getting mbr is bad though, it's a quite expensive item. And also fo rthe late game comment, didn't really think of that.

NotProEnough

06-11-2011

Quote:

Not being able to land an ult late game has got to suck. And ****, can't land 3 autoattacks in a team fight? Whats with all the autoattackers in this game then and why are they so bad?

/sarcasm

Myslead

06-11-2011

Game #15 (Sivir / Victory / 69W - 74L / 1126 +14)
http://imgur.com/TqGza.jpg

Well my buddy Shenanigan5 is getting better and better with Annie... and this was a 20m surrender. Probably the easiest game I've played in awhile. Had a so-so early game laned with Kassadin vs Lux & Mordekaiser, we didn't have much room to move, I played defensively and as soon as the mid game started, I started picking off a couple of kills. And I wasn't too sure about that Kassadin that trolled early game and was talk trashing for not getting mid, but Annie came through and we got a quick and easy win.