Is Gragas really an up champion?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fflarn

06-10-2011

Most tanks lost their 'tank' tag. Singed always looks fun, I want to try him some

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

gragas is too dependent on his team to be a solo lane carry. He does not have the ap burst unless he gets ridiculously over-farmed. His early game was nerfed just enough to make his mid-game matter less, and his late game has always been mediocre.

There are better AP carries, and there are much better tanks. Hybrid works well against very specific comps, but still better champs for the job. This is where Tier lists come in.. He can do the job, he just isnt the best suited for it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

06-10-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I think that Gragas is good if used correctly.... The reason he's not popular is that being an overweight, balding drunk guy is not aspirational for most gamers. I mean, I'm already an overweight, balding drunk guy. I don't need to be a character like that in a video game to truly experience it, you know?

honestmullet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I think that Gragas is good if used correctly.... The reason he's not popular is that being an overweight, balding drunk guy is not aspirational for most gamers. I mean, I'm already an overweight, balding drunk guy. I don't need to be a character like that in a video game to truly experience it, you know?

Is that why people like annie?

Phraek

06-10-2011

He just got nerfed a bit much when he was fotm. He's barely UP, still viable.

Bimbley

06-10-2011

Quote:
i dont need to be a 7 year old girl with a bear doll in my hands 24/7 to experience it.

nicosharp

06-10-2011

Quote:
me too, wait.. is that why I was kicked off council?

Bottleorum

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestmullet View Post
Is that why people like annie?
Lol'd. +1.

Myrmidont

06-10-2011

Quote:
You shut your beautiful glutenous mouth dripping with beer up.

Gragas is a sexy *****, and them big ol man titties make the LoL community feel uncomfortably small, and flat...so jelly

and that jelly belly, umpfh hes rocking that thing

(straight gamer)

Memorylame

06-10-2011

tank grags ftw!...man-boobies to the face!....

12345678 ... 11