Summoner Showcase Issue #32 Its a Party!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

docsaysurdead1

06-09-2011

Haha i like the kindergarten part lol nunu as a baby

Akira Tsurugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Eventually she'll run out of different hairdo's!

They've not mentioned things in the video that are in the bottom before, nothing new. Idk if intentional.

Sanguiphilia

06-09-2011

baby champs are so cute

SaucyPython26

06-09-2011

It was only a matter of time until someone sampled league stuff in a DUBSTEP song, yes the wubs and wobbles in the ''electronica" song were actually DUBSTEP features, ... and dubstep and league are one of my two most addicting hobbies.

Dubstep is spreading worldwide yes!!! Big Ups to the creator of that song... but Riot, before you start posing sayin were blasting this electronica song in your speakers, please recognize the beauty and call it what it actually is...DUB STEP

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

For some reason, that nasus dubstep seems old now. And your hey listen annoys me as the use of a ponytail to lead your eyes to breasts.

Troll in a Hat

06-09-2011

Huh. I can't seem t be able to find baby Malphite.

X Widow Maker X

06-09-2011

NASUS DUBSTEP IS AMAZING. Brb guna play nasus

LysolCleaner

06-09-2011

LOL...NUH UHHH!!! you ulted D:...im gonna tell!!! cute nikasaur

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

06-09-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorick89 View Post
Also, that Navi imitation was spot on. Did you have to practice that to get it right, or is it just a scarily specific natural talent?
I've had a moderate amount of natural talent in sound-alike stuff. I mainly use it to annoy others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyPython26 View Post
It was only a matter of time until someone sampled league stuff in a DUBSTEP song, yes the wubs and wobbles in the ''electronica" song were actually DUBSTEP features, ... and dubstep and league are one of my two most addicting hobbies.

This is our second Dubstep song we've had on the Showcase. Last time, people were fussed and said I should have called it electronica. So this time, although it was far more dubstep-based, I went the safe route.

DragynFyre

06-09-2011

"Electronic Song"???? You mean dubstep, ambrosia to the ears.