Yorick Coming after the Season One Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelmung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

"...with some exciting new features for PvP.net."

The ambiguity, Oriana's ball approves.

Nya Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

For the love of god add a new feature other then the basic, 5v5 or 3v3 - normal or ranked...

Atticus Alistair

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerav View Post
How do you think they earn money ?

Entire reworks of old champs are **** anyway... see veigar passiv ...

Btw lot of old heroes you dont see are still quiet strong but they just dont fit into meta....

Just take a look at Twisted Fate.. they didnt change him a lot but know he is back again ? Why ? Cuz meta got away from pure tanky-dps and thats why tf is "strong" again
I said I know that it's a huge source of their income, I was just sharing an opinion that they should maybe think about finessing what they got for a month or so, focus on a new map, maybe even a 4v4 or solo mode.

This vomiting of a new champ every two weeks just seems a bit exhausting. (Again, just my opinion.)

I love the game and love that they shell out this much content on a regular basis, but a break every once in a while and shifting the focus wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Rawries

06-08-2011

Magma chamber you know it

darklighter

06-08-2011

QQ

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

06-08-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporai View Post
So will there be a patch next week before Yorick patch?(Like it did happen before Orianna release)
There will be downtime next Tuesday but the only thing we will be adding is a few new skins. Balance changes will happen with the Yorick patch.

Eggtart Chow

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
There will be downtime next Tuesday but the only thing we will be adding is a few new skins. Balance changes will happen with the Yorick patch.
Laaaaame I want my Sivir buffs and stealth rework.

FOH galo

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtSkittles View Post
I hope these pvp net changes include magma chamber, graphics update, replays, clans, teams, achievments, earnable icons etc etc. make it happen!
Also wtb "Arglebagoron: The Spidersaurus Rex." While we're daydreaming I would also like a ninja riding a dinosaur and weilding flamethrower.

Hirohachi

06-08-2011

Fiddlesticks best friend?

Mísanthropic

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Laaaaame I want my Sivir buffs and stealth rework.
Laaaaame I want a New sports car and a super model for a wife.