@Riot, Unexplained Lag

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crosis

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
The problem isn't Riot, the problem is that Comcast is a **** ISP.

I would switch if it weren't for the fact Comcast is the best (read: least terrible) ISP in my town.
Actually its riots connection with comcast then at least i know it is in my case, my ping is stable my internet isnt lagging on ventrillo only LoL is getting these spikes..

They need to call up comcast and fix the packet lose or figure out where its happening

RiotLykaeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

06-07-2011
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Can you guys post your netlogs from the last match you played in? thanks

Aldeen

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Ive noticed (personally) whenever I can get out of a spike and turn of the audio (disable all sounds button) im good to go for the rest of the game.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

350 rp?

Kartyr

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Where do you find this at?

Dokuton

06-07-2011

Btw if you have minecraft, and use hamachi or have hamachi installed on your computer, disable it because it can conflict when playing LoL. Just a tip...

Its hamachi that conflicts not minecraft, but most people download hamachi to go online servers for minecraft.

Stisher Sweets

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Quote:

Can you tell me how to post these, as I am having the same problem. Thanks.

Nĝah

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Where are those?

KatarinaCatKitty

06-07-2011

I get this and more. I lag when I'm near the enemy tower sometimes and I right click to try to do some poke damage before he gets in to cover of his turret and then bam lag then the lag ends and bam you have been slain. I also het Bug Splats sometimes and that kicks me out of the game and wants me to send a bug report. This is a known problem though and RIOT just dosn't seem to care to fix it. Just so people know I also have comcast.

Kartyr

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazonex View Post
Same here, random lag spikes. Even worse when it happens in the middle of a team fight. Screen actually freezes and when it unfreezes, im dead. Havn't had this lag until after the recent patch or what ever :|
Exact same thing happened to me. Wouldn't happen for a long time while farming creeps and then would completely freeze up during a gank or team fight.