Maestro Error

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryingsoul

09-04-2009

When the host clicks on start (well i think when he clicks on start)
I get an error. First it freezez my game for 5~10 seconds, Then i get
an error that says

MAESTRO ERROR

There was an error connection with Maestro. League of
Legends will now exit. Pleas try restarting the application
Then i press on "Ok" then the game closes. And i can try it again.
wich will cause the same problem.
is there any way how to solve this problem?

-Greetz

(sorry for maybe any spelling errors)
(I am on my "second computer"=DxDiag.txt i will edit this post tomorow at my other computer with a second dxdiag file if needed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 1: Now i am on my normal computer(=DxDiag 2.txt. But this problem was my fault and is solved see Edit 2),
i had problems with installing. I had the deafult
i changed it. Now i have the game. BUT, when we all are ready. And the game should start.
It crashes, it asks me to reconect, i press reconect then it crashes. It pops up again
and asks me to reconect, i press reconect and again it crashes.

Edit 2: It all works PERFECTLY on the DxDiag 2.txt computer. I thought i ran it as administrator
but i didnt, everything goes good, no lagg. Ping is good, most important no crashes and any error

Edit 3: First i had avast! as my antivirus software, (on DxDiag 2 computer) and everything worked great
Now i have Windows Live OneCare. It blocked some of the conections from League of Legends
But i allowed them, Then I started a game (i where not the host) then it had the same error again.
I Turned the Windows Live OneCare firewall off, and then i was able to play it again without any
problems. So i think most users who got this problem i have (on the DxDiag computer) is
Because something is blocking a conection without saying it, Tunring your Firewall or Antivirus off
will solve the most problems, i think!

KarlBarx

09-04-2009

I have this exact same problem. I even went as far as to uninstall my firewall to see if anything would change. I downloaded all the latest patches fine. I also the launcher crashes just before the login screen pops up,

Cryingsoul

09-04-2009

Karlbarx, (and maybe more people)

i've been looking trought the forums with all of the same kind of problem
To solve this problem:
1) when in a "Game room" minimize your game
2) wait till the host presses on "start" (dont quickly peek)
3) If he presses start then the game should pop up and you are ready to play
"4)" If you still get the error, then wait, at the top left of the screen is a timer.
When the timer expires. the game will start. This means you cant select
Spells or hero etc. it will be chosen random. But still you can play

I hope that this is fixed in the next patch.
"4)"=new and was as last eddited

Greets!

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-04-2009
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. Make sure to send us logs using the submission tool when this happens.

Make sure you have all Windows updates installed. You can also try reinstalling the game.

fellyn

09-04-2009

I'm having the problem too, using Vista 64 bit. After I install I can run it just fine once, but as soon as I close the launcher and try to get back into it I get this error.

Uninstalling/reinstalling the game allows me to repeat the process. I will submit logs but I don't know how to do that.

fellyn

09-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellyn View Post
I'm having the problem too, using Vista 64 bit. After I install I can run it just fine once, but as soon as I close the launcher and try to get back into it I get this error.

Uninstalling/reinstalling the game allows me to repeat the process. I will submit logs but I don't know how to do that.
Well I 'fixed' it by running the launcher as an administrator.

Karl

09-05-2009

same probelm what Cryingsoul have, plz help..

Reveneth

09-05-2009

Same problem as well.

7off

09-05-2009

same problem. game support proxy's? because i think the reason is in my internet provider who uses proxy.

Cryingsoul

09-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7off View Post
same problem. game support proxy's? because i think the reason is in my internet provider who uses proxy.

i think there is nothing wrong with any conection. You are able to play. if you readed above (my second post on this treath) you can play without any problems. only everything is random because you cant pick a champion spells etc.

12345 ... 10