"Literally I feel like I can't do anything without my Ultimate, just stand around"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rilsaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

oh god is he on crack

Skybloop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2011

someone plz link me to the stream

redlightman

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightan View Post
>.> he has aoe hp % dmg a pull to stun,,,, and his ultimate is a aoe 3 sec stun for 600 dmg with a 1/1 AP ratio? the **** u smoking , oo and his aoe CD is reduced when being hit ... UP? i think not i hate him enough >_>
His stun is a single target skill shot which isn't enough to protect people with. His damage is what allows him to be a tank. His ultimate is only 2 seconds and it's lower than that with the Tenacity you should be getting.

Why are you hitting Amumu to lower the cooldown on Tantrum? That's your fault.

Morello

Lead Designer

06-04-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hehe, it's just not fun for me personally. Mummy's really good.

Despair and Tantrum add up fast - and tanks that do slow over-time damage is how they should hurt people. I'm just not experienced with mummy and scared to blow my ult without it being a big win

Besides, me not liking a champion's playstyle doesn't really mean much. He's not bad for the game or anything.

Quantumprophecy

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hehe, it's just not fun for me personally. Mummy's really good.

Despair and Tantrum add up fast - and tanks that do slow over-time damage is how they should hurt people. I'm just not experienced with mummy and scared to blow my ult without it being a big win

Besides, me not liking a champion's playstyle doesn't really mean much. He's not bad for the game or anything.
Mind expanding on the CV nerf you mentioned and the reaction everyones having on the forums about it?

WreQ

06-04-2011

max bandage toss, get CDR. spam it every 6 seconds. he must not be playing the same mummy as me.

Irrusion

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreQz View Post
max bandage toss, get CDR. spam it every 6 seconds. he must not be playing the same mummy as me.
Thank goodness.

Lancefighter

06-04-2011

so.. wait. shen does virtually NO damage comparatively, with absolutely NO aoe damage................

Yet you feel like mumu cant do anything without his ult?

JonneyMarket

06-04-2011

Same could go for galio...

redlightman

06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancefighter View Post
so.. wait. shen does virtually NO damage comparatively, with absolutely NO aoe damage................

Yet you feel like mumu cant do anything without his ult?
Shen has an AoE two second skill-shot taunt.