Art Spotlight Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TotalChuck

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelSkadi View Post
I must say the art looks really good . Also like the different approach towards this new champ the fact that it is a mechanical replica and the story behind it makes it very interesting. Im very much looking forward to her abilities since im very optimistic on expecting something new an diverse on them. On another topic id really wish Riot would design a female tank, because the only semi tankish one right now is poppy and the rest of the female champs are either casters, range dps, nukers, melee or support/healers (basically mostly squishies) PLZ gime a female mean ass tank !!
irellia can be tanky as well.

Jojosan

05-31-2011

Absolutely beautiful. I absolutely love the art direction of LoL. Thanks so much for this video. The invisible side of this video (brainstorming and artistic skill) is what truly leaves me appreciative.

I look forward to the day I'll be able to play LoL with max detail and sound--ah, yes, I currently play with NO sound. I only know LoL with sound from streams.

Anybody want to donate an old but capable PC to this suffering gamer? Haha

Delvian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

No one realizes that the missing part in the center of her body is not there because her pet was later put in that position so the artist must of not drawn in that part because it would of been covered up later. Why put the work into a part of the body that won't be seen in the finishing touches.

Delvian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelSkadi View Post
I must say the art looks really good . Also like the different approach towards this new champ the fact that it is a mechanical replica and the story behind it makes it very interesting. Im very much looking forward to her abilities since im very optimistic on expecting something new an diverse on them. On another topic id really wish Riot would design a female tank, because the only semi tankish one right now is poppy and the rest of the female champs are either casters, range dps, nukers, melee or support/healers (basically mostly squishies) PLZ gime a female mean ass tank !!
Would like to see some male supports as well like a soraka or sona counterpart

Malice Shadows

05-31-2011

He an alright artist nothing epic about it I do 3d modeling & animation work that far surpasses his artistic abilities...

fuxalt

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice Shadows View Post
He an alright artist nothing epic about it I do 3d modeling & animation work that far surpasses his artistic abilities...
Do you smell that? Smells like dung from a bull.

Great work Wes.

LemonFury

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice Shadows View Post
Proof, good sir?

HelSkadi

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalChuck View Post
irellia can be tanky as well.
True but irelia is not a mean ass tank . Also she is not the only one who can be tankish, but, im not asking for a champ with a posibility of being tankish, just a female champ who is primarily designed for tanking...and also looks like a tank with out making her ugly like trundle but not fragile looking like sona for example XD.

DaFknPwner

05-31-2011

I Will wait for The Next champion if shes 6300 ....it too expansive

Luzaf

05-31-2011

dude how do people know there is going to be a spotlight tonight and release tomorrow? not calling anyone out or anyone liars, i just honestly want to know how people are getting this information. Are you just trolling? or trying to make yourselves believe it will happen? or is riot posting something about it and i am just on the wrong forum. Other wise extremely excited about her and thank you riot for working hard :O!!