Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAegis

05-29-2011

"he is a dookie licker"
Offensive Language

Lol.

MovieScene

05-29-2011

"I put this under intentional feeding because he did, but along with this he gave away ally locations, talked **** all game, AFK'D, Teleported into the enemy base as TF intentionally dying. Probably one of the biggest trolls I've met in this game. But as he pointed out YOU won't do anything about it because these reports accomplish **** all. Enjoy your day, filled with several activities, none of which include banning this utter jackass."

Dumpbaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

"i don't even know what to report this guy for he is unskilled, he insulted our team, he didn't help in team fights, you know, its better if i just say all of them because it was everything. i would rather have a rock on my team instead of this guy. it would be superior to him in intellect and in skill. plus it would be more helpful because there is the off chance that the enemy team would trip over the rock and break their skull"

Anifail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth4Breakfast View Post
"I put this under intentional feeding because he did, but along with this he gave away ally locations, talked **** all game, AFK'D, Teleported into the enemy base as TF intentionally dying. Probably one of the biggest trolls I've met in this game. But as he pointed out YOU won't do anything about it because these reports accomplish **** all. Enjoy your day, filled with several activities, none of which include banning this utter jackass."
I got this one too.

I take a special kind of joy in punishing the people who go out of their way to say reports do nothing..

TuxedoJacob

05-29-2011

I got this one this morning and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...b/Reported.png

AntilionX

05-29-2011

"Do you think this is a first time for me? i do this at least 3 to 5 times a day, and i get the same thing, i haven't been banned yet nor i ever will haha"

Me:*evil grin* oh really?

Pyrozen

05-29-2011

''Quit dying to Taric bot you feeder'' Reported as Intentionally Feeding, he had 25 deaths whole game.

Kithicor

05-29-2011

Heres the one with all the quotes, I posted in the wrong topic

Said by someone reporting this Afker:
"PLEASE , AFK IN THE GAME , BAN I HIM , WHY I ALWAYS PLAY WITH THE LEAVERS?"

IntFam

05-29-2011

Got a report that simply said

"was bein a dushe"

I've also seen that one famous thread where a guy reported a Karthus for "gay ulti."
Priceless.

BloodraiderX

05-29-2011

"have fun with your ban"
" f that forget you, riot will never ban me"

clicks punish =)