Summoner Showcase Issue #30 Every Day A New Adventure

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultranaut

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trott View Post
Man our society is sexist. If it was a 300 pound guy doing the Summoner Showcase no one would say jack **** about his weight.
wrong.

Trott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultranaut View Post
wrong.
incorrect.

HeatTransferGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Aww the LOL community mocking Rioters who dare to step in front of the camera since Guinsoo's neck beard.

GrimRiddle

05-27-2011

Thanks for the spotlight !
more can be found on my deviant art page :http://dreamphaser.deviantart.com/

and btw nika looks just fine.

SUI Globi

05-27-2011

holy moly xD

tian709865

05-27-2011

i like mundo!

tomtomkenobi

05-27-2011

"not for the lack of entries"
were they THAT bad? o.O

A Nuclear Waffle

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyuudan View Post
Dude STFU! People have they own opinions , people have the righ to think she is fat , i agree she LOOKS like a nice person and all, but still , people have the right to ask if she is pregnant or if she is just a fat. I'ts a community , i don't hink people do this to bully on her , besides , i don't think she really cares about what people think or don't about her.

I kind wish i could had been like her some time ago.... since now i'm 19y and i go to gym since was 16y because i was to skinny.

EDIT - And this is about showcase... not her belly, the more you talk about it , the more people will as well.
What? you do realize no one has the right to say things like that? they don't have no right to ask personal questions about anyone... amazing. Some peoples kids.

Karyuudan

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy12 View Post
What? you do realize no one has the right to say things like that? they don't have no right to ask personal questions about anyone... amazing. Some peoples kids.
Wrong.
You don't have the right to ask personal questions to people that you DON'T KNOW.
Since everyone knows Nikasaurs and she has been around doing showcase and stuff for LoL Community forever. I think people do have right to know what is going on with her. Besides i bet if she was indeed pregnant a lot of users would like to give her regards about the baby and send gifts and good thoughts for her and baby.

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

05-27-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtomkenobi View Post
"not for the lack of entries"
were they THAT bad? o.O

No, "Not for lack of-" often denotes that you have quite a lot of something! We try to keep it to 5 submissions per week, but there's much more I have waiting, flagged, and ready for next week, all amazing quality.