Summoner Showcase Issue #30 Every Day A New Adventure

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taliesin

05-26-2011

*Love* Tyrr's rendition of the League of Legends theme. Too good +1

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

05-26-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wsmith View Post
I really like your showcases, but it seems like your forcing the puns a bit too much. Try to make it sound more like yourself, because it almost feels like someone just handed you a script and said here act this out. Just giving some constructive feedback. Sorry if I'm too honest.
Thanks for the feedback. Some weeks are better than others, I usually script out the Showcase and then improvise a lot of the details, so I agree, sometimes it feels a little forced... mainly because I don't know what to do with segues.

I'm so awful at segues.

I'll try for more improvisational wordwork in the future, we're really digging into the directions of the showcase and how we can make them theeee greaaaateeeest evaaaaaar!

Naturally, that's for all of you. We always want to hear opinions and ideas.

crackin1

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Some weeks are better than others, I usually script out the Showcase and then improvise a lot of the details, so I agree, sometimes it feels a little forced... mainly because I don't know what to do with segues.

I'm so awful at segues.

I'll try for more improvisational wordwork in the future, we're really digging into the directions of the showcase and how we can make them theeee greaaaateeeest evaaaaaar!

You're smoking hot ")

Reepo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post

I'm so awful at segues.

I always assumed you were directly behind all those bad puns... That is not a bad thing- just... you.

Fahleena

05-26-2011

I would like to see something other than just fanart and youtube videos.

http://www.thelolfansite.com/

Should be showcased with the amount of effort that has been put into it and the compilation of LoL fan's work other than just pictures and videos. Not saying those are bad but divide it up a bit. This site is something new at least.

Zzz...

As for the chick in the video... lighten up guys. Or they'll be sticking "someone else" to make the videos!! :-O

Mordliss

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAce View Post
Judging others is a natural instinct that is responsible for you even being alive. Unless you want your dad to marry a fat alcoholic smoker and come out with a deformed malnourished downs kid.

Also, guys can get away with a gut and a beard. Slap either one of those on a chick and you will never hear the end of it, until she shaves and weights 130 lbs or less.

Funny how those Fat Alchoholic Downs Kids are the ones that are now judging Nikasaur. Like I said, stop hiding behind your computer and post a picture of your deformed, creepy self with your gut that looks a HELL of a lot bigger then Nikasaurs and then let us comment 4 pages worth of degrading comments. It's amazing the girl even gets back on the Showcase the following week with the **** people are posting about her.

And instead of White Knight, my color of choice is Blue, and I pin a shield on my chest everyday when I go to work. So you are not that far off.

Thoragh

05-26-2011

Maybe you could add a regular player into the Summoner's Showcase every now and then to help you with the segue's? In the end I think you do alright most weeks and even the "bad" weeks are watchable to learn what is hiding out there in the community

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

05-26-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyKitty View Post
I would like to see something other than just fanart and youtube videos.

http://www.thelolfansite.com/

Should be showcased with the amount of effort that has been put into it and the compilation of LoL fan's work other than just pictures and videos. Not saying those are bad but divide it up a bit. This site is something new at least.

Zzz...

As for the chick in the video... lighten up guys. Or they'll be sticking "someone else" to make the videos!! :-O
We have plans for a special fansite program where sites like this can be better appreciated!

simplygnome

05-26-2011

Awesome Zombie Mundo. If they ever made a skin, Id want him to have a model change to look like that picture (ie, skinnier than the normal Mundo, more lean...*hungry* looking)

Otherwise, short showcase.

Still, always fun to see new LoL stuff. =)

Tuck

05-26-2011

This week's was better than last week's, but it's only natural that some are going to be better than others. Keep up the good work Nikasaur!