New Patch causing SEVERE FPS issues

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iworkforcash

05-09-2011

I am having pretty much the same issue with lockups. I was wondering if it was because I was an idiot and actually let Windows update this week.

Magshark1

05-09-2011

ive had the same problem... 7+ second 0fps lockup randomly... EVERY game... within 10mins of starting... then doesn't happen again.... i have constant fps, and a good computer.... not my pc's fault.... problem with LOL since the PVP.net updater!!

Nephian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Problem still exists for me. 10 seconds of complete lockup per game session = not acceptable. -_-

Pixolwastaken

05-13-2011

I get a random lock up for about 3-5 seconds near the start of the game. I think it only happens once or twice each game. my only guess is the file system where they tried to be fancy and put a bunch of stuff into a single file so my computer freezes up and tries to unpack it mid-game for some reason. shrug

ProblematicTroll

05-13-2011

Fps refuses to go above 20 ever since the last patch. FIX YOUR GAME RIOT I HAVE PAID YOU $70 AND YOU JUST MAKE THE GAME UN ****ING PLAYABLE.

GnuLorien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

I'm in the same boat as these guys. I can't play the game on my home computer because during team fights the game only renders about twice a second.

GnuLorien

05-26-2011

I'm in the same boat as these guys. I can't play the game on my home computer because during team fights the game only renders about twice a second. I went and set everything to the minimum including the fast terrain. While this is helpful most of the time it didn't seem to do anything to stop the FPS drop when the other team shows. This wasn't as much of a problem before two patches ago.

rosslyn568

05-26-2011

had same problems and posted some topics of my own about it. It appears to be a common bug post patch, making lol all but unplayable for me

RiotLykaeus

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

05-26-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can everyone here who is having the problem post your Dxdiag for me?

Thanks

aaFen

05-26-2011

How do I do that, Lykaeus?

1234567 ... 10