Morello no Twitch changes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

05-24-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall View Post
When you defend vayne from op charges, you say that her weakness is to be focused down. Old Twitch before the nerf did definitely the same, he has a stealth too, and he had some really damage output, and his weakness was being focused down aswell. Then, he gets a nerf which totally shoots him down from his own tactic, made him completery rely on his stealth. Vayne nerf didn't make her unusable though. Currently, vayne hasn't that 50 seconds stealth for wandering around champions for a long time, but her stealth is pretty much more useful for escape, where twitch's stealth isn't. You're going to rework him, but how you can be so calm for his current state at this moment?
Edit: vayne is just a popular example, I could refer to any ad carry aswell.
The problem with Stealth is entirely different than any numbers balancing with Vayne. I don't really think the problems are comparable.

Morello

Lead Designer

05-24-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamIndian View Post
I can't wait. Will it effect Akali and Shaco?
Only in the Oracle's interaction. No changes slated (currently!) here.

StockingStuffer

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockingStuffer View Post
I seriously hope their stealth will be NOTHING like Akali's or Vayne's. While I've never since beta had a problom with Twitch or Eves stealth Akali's and Vayne's stealth make me want to throw a puppy out a window.
Morello is the new stealth for Eve and Twitch going to act or feel like Akali's and Vayne's in anyway?

I wish to know if I should pull my hair out now or not.

Kapucino

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockingStuffer View Post
Morello is the new stealth for Eve and Twitch going to act or feel like Akali's and Vayne's in anyway?

I wish to know if I should pull my hair out now or not.
I don't feel like Vayne's stealth is comparable to any other champ because of the circumstances of its use......
Akali is a champ who creates a stealther spot and it's not like she can independently stealth outside of that spot..

He said it would be a change towards how oracle interferes with stealth so... idk...
Unless this isn't what he meant.

Air Guitar

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
This is the current plan - we're actually, FINALLY close on this. We're putting kit touches on Eve and Twitch now.

I warn you guys - it will be pretty different.
I can tell he means it. He didn't say "soon"
Oh and looking forward to it Morello.
Can't wait to see what happens to Twitch and Shaco

StockingStuffer

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmascan View Post
I don't feel like Vayne's stealth is comparable to any other champ because of the circumstances of its use......
Akali is a champ who creates a stealther spot and it's not like she can independently stealth outside of that spot..
Yeah but Eves and Twitchs are. "Hi I'm stealthed, chances are I might be near you. But if I attack and you weren't doing something stupid you can CC me and analy rape me before my stealth's even on C/D to cast again let alone the fade time."

Akali's and Vayne's are. "Hi, I'ma champ that doesn't really need stealth. So you know what? I'm going to stealth here for the lulz BUT, and this is a pretty big BUT, I'm going to spam myself in and out of stealth stupidly just to Troll and **** with your head."

Windsaver

05-25-2011

Quote:
This is the current plan - we're actually, FINALLY close on this. We're putting kit touches on Eve and Twitch now.

Soon™
Right?

ReadInPeace

05-25-2011

Awesome news Morello.

Are there any plans for making Morde more than a baddy stomper?

talenrok

05-25-2011

Quote:

Different? Different is good.
Don't touch Shaco with your "different" though ^^

Shaco only needs some number tweaking.
And more support for his AP build.
Otherwise he is perfect as it is.

GhostDieM

05-25-2011

Quote:

You're my hero Morello