Should armored bears be in League of Legends?

OMG armored bears are the suck! Why are you even suggesting this!?!? 12,107,743 80.69%
No, I'd prefer to be free of the tyranny of armored bears. 1,773,774 11.82%
I used to think armored bears were cool, but I have since realized they suck, so no. 1,120,067 7.46%
Volibear lives! FREEEDOMMMMMMM! 4,373 0.03%
Voters: 15005957. You may not vote on this poll

Poll -- Should this game have armored bears?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

09-03-2009
1 of 40 Riot Posts

Just a quick poll to see. As you know, Armored bears are filled with lame, and will destroy the game if made. Volibar has been peddling his rediculous armored bear agenda for far too long (primarily because of the fact that the armored bear special interest lobby is constantly donating to his campaign fund to be lead character conceptor of LoL).

This is your opportunity, as the community, to say NO to this dire threat to LoL's gameplay.

Also, this thread is #8888. That's auspicious in some cultures --showing that there is divine favor for the position of preventing armored bears from being a part of LoL.

- Zileas

EDIT: I'd like to point out that the pro-armored bear choice doesn't have even .01% of the vote. This is clear evidence that the pro-armored bear lobby is a fringe group not to be taken seriously. If they had .01 or .02% of the vote, I feel we could take this a bit more seriously and briefly pretend to entertain things like an armored Udyr skin, or Volibear as a monster that has 25 hp and spawns instead of one of the wraiths.. But honestly, at .00% of the vote, that's hardly even a fringe group -- there would be no point.

Pobelter

09-03-2009

This is thread 8888 so it is special so armored bears should be added to the game

EDIT: Why is there no yes, armored bears should be added
this poll seems a little unfair and suspicious

Friend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-03-2009

I'd rather see steel-plated giraffes, personally.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

Broken poll is broken. Zileas, you ruin everything, =/

Emrot

09-03-2009

No to armored bears! Yes to armored poultry!

*******http://www.mceran-art.com/slike%20za%20upload/High%20fantasy/gal%201/ceran_chicken_hfport.jpg********

Khristophoros

The Council

09-03-2009

This is the first time I've heard of the idea! I love it! I think you made a mistake, where is the "YES I LOVE ARMORED BEARS!" option? :3

Nerdrage

09-03-2009

BUT! Would you really go for the risk of having unarmoured bears?

Their nudity would spike this game to M rating immediately, and attract a slew of weeaboo furries fighting over who gets to play the scantily clad bear.

I'd take the armoured bear over the nude bear immediately.

Jackalope

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

they should be in the game, poll is unfair

JonTehKnight

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
This is the first time I've heard of the idea! I love it! I think you made a mistake, where is the "YES I LOVE ARMORED BEARS!" option? :3
Srsly, this is why the poll is broken...

Dakisarak

09-03-2009

this thread sucks