Zoom In-Out

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemonator

09-03-2009

Please, please, allow us to zoom more out... I feel so claustrophobic i dont know what to do!

But in all seriousness, it would help game play immensely if we were able to zoom out a bit more, perhaps another notch etc.

ty

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-03-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We increased the amount you can zoom out this patch actually. And two patches ago as well =/ We will continue to tweak the camera based on feedback like this, thank you.

Teemonator

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
We increased the amount you can zoom out this patch actually. And two patches ago as well =/ We will continue to tweak the camera based on feedback like this, thank you.

You guys rock, and so does this game!!! It's soo awesomely refreshing to play a game where the designers actually listen to their players!!!

Loominal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2009

I will say i do appreciate the zoom out ability of this last patch.. but i agree with the OP.. PLease make it more.. It's not like it's going to help us see more (fog of war) I just don't wanna be so CLOSE up and in person.. I really feel the same way.

+1 for another notch or 2 to zoom out...

djfdat

09-05-2009

+1 for more zoom out also. I like to play close in on the action, but when my hero is almost dead I want to be able to see the frontlines, the side and my escape route so I can easily send him packing when I see heroes closing in. Again, nothing with the Fog of War, just where I can see.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2009

How do you zoom in/out at all?

Sir Prize

09-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Please make the max zoom amount an option that can be controlled, I like being able to just spin my mouse wheel and hit the maximum zoom and not have to think about it. But any more zoom than what there is currently is going to be too zoomed out for me. I don't think much if any more is actually needed imho but you might want to cap zoom out, out of map hacking concerns.

Edxactly

09-08-2009

Can we do a a lot more zoom out?
Is there a game play reason for having it so limited?
I would like to at least double it, and decrease the general hud size.

I do find it very disconcerting. The field of view is less then I would get in a 1st person view.
I find I have to spend too much time look at the mini map to keep track of champions which are very close to me and posing possible threats.

Spin/rotate would also be fantastic but I am sure that is a much more significant change.

Thanks for listening.

vani77a

09-08-2009

+1 also for more zoom out

Grinningsphinx

09-08-2009

Is there a keyboard shortcut for those of us without scroll buttons?

12345 ... 7