another chu thread... BY CHU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joell Ortiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

do ya think about me now n then

St Nicodemus

05-23-2011

chu come back to claim your #1

Krayz1e

05-23-2011

Chu will make HoN win a lot of money with threads like this one... Nice move =P

I highly support your words Chu, not for saying that LoL is inferior and all of you ppl should go try some HoN, but for supporting LoL and wanting it to be a better game. It has great mechanics and a huge potential to be developed...

Deaciepoo

05-23-2011

i love you man ur my hero

SexplosioN

05-23-2011

In a few weeks of playing 2300+ elo, Chu will be so far ahead second place player in terms of skill, its going to be quite lolzy.....

Smoky

05-23-2011

YTMND

pretty fun watching you on other peoples livestreams

DAT MAOKAI, IS KING!! numba wan in das league

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu8 View Post
holy guatemoly look how many threads of me just popped up today LOL
well thanks for kind words good sirs, in return I shall make certain things clear about me.

first of all, I gave this game a try for like 3 weeks long ago. Then quit. Then came back to it like 3 months ago, never went back to HoN afterwards (aside from couple of touney matches). Played some pubs to get to lv 30 then went STRAIGHT into ranked with the knowledge I have gathered in animal kingdom that is pre-lv30. I consider this a move equivalent of having a delicious meal while watching 2girls1cup. BIG MISTAKE. got me stuck in 1500~1800 for way too long. If there is a disease called HI-I-WANT-TO-LOSE-THIS-GAME-BY-ALL-MEANS, its contagious around this area. watch out. Then I watched some charlie sheen interviews, this great man taught me what it means to be WINNING. So I won games here and there, with some help from my trusty chinese sidekick CALLMEVIGOSS, escaped this elo hell. my goal was originally reaching 3000 elo (gotta set yo standards high bros) but it seems a bit hard so I lowered it to 2500. Then mb I can smurf it up like others I dunno.

PEACE

EDIT: shortened for better viewing pleasure

tl:dr... hi guys nice to meet chu

They love your korean spring roll homie. Enjoy being an LOL celebrity. I honestly think that people will gift you RP if you talk to them when you are high elo.

PS Thanks for showing that its possible to claw your way out of ELO hell.

Milskidasith

05-23-2011

Since when was getting out of 1500-1800 (i.e. probably the top 15% of players at worst) considered escaping Elo hell?

I don't get how 90% of people who visit the forums act like everything sub 1500 is terrible; unless the forums are solely made up of high level players, a lot of those people have to be below 1500.

J0zX

05-23-2011

+1 for Chu

Please find a way to let us watch you play! I loved watching you play HoN and am pissed there is no good way to see you pwn in LoL.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

05-23-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Oh dear. I remember you, Chu.