You Awaken in Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sciyth

Senior Member

05-22-2011

I don't know if this will work but revive udyr on your team?

also get the blue buff and maybe not now but at some point in the future go for dragon and make that a pet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pika7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciyth View Post
I don't know if this will work but revive udyr on your team?

also get the blue buff and maybe not now but at some point in the future go for dragon and make that a pet
I don't know the word "I".
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

sry, just fooling.:P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Backdoor Brian

Senior Member

05-22-2011

Suddenly... pure awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Awesomer

Riot Intern Team

05-22-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

What, THIS far, and nobody tells him to quickly retrieve arms from safe?

Been an excellent read, I can't wait to see more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkriderSejuani

Senior Member

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesomer View Post
What, THIS far, and nobody tells him to quickly retrieve arms from safe?

Been an excellent read, I can't wait to see more.
Doctor Awesomer is suddenly more awesome. Your Pulchritude stat must be pretty **** high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pika7 View Post
> xyzzy
> Exception handled: you do not have the Klarvdolk language pack installed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesomer View Post
What, THIS far, and nobody tells him to quickly retrieve arms from safe?

Been an excellent read, I can't wait to see more.
You've already got arms, numbnuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Tam View Post
Head North to the river, and pop a potion if I'm low on health. Need to get away from Teemo, hope I find an Oracle soon.

Edit: Lets summon that Oracles in first, I really don't want any more Yordle BS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pika7 View Post
> go south
After you've taken a dip in it firsthand, you really wonder why people call it a river. It's more of a stream! A long puddle, even! Either way, the splashing was fun, so why not head back up there?

Since you're feeling barely half as good as usual, you consume the last swig of the health potion. The warm, now-familiar sensation hits your stomach and,soothingly spreads. After consuming five potions, it's so familiar that your natural affinity to this summoned land can detect the energies and reactions that provoke the effect -- even if the medium of the potion is not there. Internalizing such fluctuating energies is dangerous, and it's simply impossible to endlessly invoke a spell -- you summon a self-fueling manifestation of catalyzing compounds into a single, focused spark. It floats about you and can draw from any offensively-cast summoner spells you cast to provide you with the effects of a particular potion.

You created a spell: Potion Flux!

Just as the spark starts to rotate around you, the source of Yordle chortles booms out of the tall grass and at Katarina. "Atta girl, Tristy! Kill these chumps!" Rumble propels his machine forward, flames jetting out toward Katarina and WraithDeux.

In the tall grass, you recognize the summoner spell which now has been completed. It was teleport. There was a ward. They were planning on taking out Udyr.

You know it's a bad idea, but you still send WraithDeux into the tall grass to see exactly who -- a leash of binding energy spits out and wraps itself around WraithDeux. A sword slams down upon his skull.

"DEMACIA!"

Rumble is attacking Katarina.
Garen and LeBlanc have teleported into the tall grass next to the golem spot.
Udyr's revival ritual is midway through completion.
The golem's spirit is almost completely gone.
The same paths are accessible as before.


Inventory:
- 1 cloth armor
- 1 amplifying tome
- 1 boots
Spells used:
- Smite (on cooldown)
- Ignite (available)
- Clairvoyance (on cooldown)
- Exhaust (on cooldown)
- Ghost (available)
- Promote (on cooldown)
Passive:
- Potion Flux
Mana spells:
- Summon items (5% mana)
- Revive minion (40% mana)
- Summon champion (60%-80% mana)
Mana is at 80%.
You are slightly above half health and regenerating.

>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lodratio

Senior Member

05-22-2011

interesting thread... bump 4 u

also.. run like a sissy ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMsyk

Senior Member

05-22-2011

I would quickly steal Udyr's Chain Vest and Revive the Ancient Golem (45% mana cost, putting me at 35%). I would then proceed to run north to get away through the river, with Ghost, Katarina and WraithDeux (superb name BTW!). Let Garen and LeBlanc deal with Rumble.

While in the river, I would channel my thoughts into using Clarity. (if possible?)

((Between everyone, I am still unsure if by summoning katarina, I am now part of Purple team, or if I'm still a renegade who shouldn't be on this battlefield.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fastosus

Senior Member

05-22-2011

I would have Katarina use Death Lotus, if it's not on cooldown, seeing as Rumble has no interrupts, and use the confusion to steal Udyr's chain vest, after which I would pull back with Ghost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KettleKern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2011

Seeing as how Garen and Leblanc are now hostile, I would flash away and then have Kata shunpo to me, then ghost and gtfo.