@Riot - unlimited Tribunal?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Riot, what is the reasoning behind being able to vote on only 3 cases per 24 hours? I'm sure a bunch of us 30s would enjoy providing some more help in Tribunal than that. After all, I'm assuming that there are far more reports submitted than 3 cases per 24 hours per actively participating lvl 30 player.

I suggest opening up Tribunal to unlimited voting, but of course not being able to vote more than once on a previously reviewed case (unless it was skipped.) BUT, I'm completely fine with leaving the IP rewards only on the 3 cases per 24 hours system. Meaning, IP rewards are only given based on the system now, and any Tribunal participation beyond that could be considered volunteer work that doesn't gain any additional reward.

Who knows, maybe you might end up feeling like giving small RP bonuses or IP boosts to long term, accurate Tribunal volunteers.

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Sorry I should mention that I'm not suggesting the long term volunteer bonuses to be an actual expected reward to the system or a reason to get people to volunteer more Tribunal work. I do mean it to be volunteer based, that was just if you guys felt like adding it in the background.

Sooty

05-21-2011

I think Riot wants us to spend our lives more meaningfully... like playing the game and buying skins.

Edit: I'm just jesting LOL. Omg, the downvotes.

Crimson Akali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

This should happen.
Tribunal work can only help the game.
-DD

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDarkDragoon View Post
This should happen.
Tribunal work can only help the game.
-DD
^^ That's what I'm thinking. The more Tribunal work that gets done, the better we can improve the in-game community.

Yaddar

05-21-2011

I support this.

I'd be happy to review more cases if it helps the community.

also, having the champion of each player in the chat log would help a lot.

VonLego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Why? We don't need each case to be reviewed thousands of times (don't forget being over flooded will be a very real issue). The bottleneck is still going to be riot deciding what to do with the folks that are stickied by the system anyways.

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

05-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We're testing and gathering data

We'll evolve it over time.

Pigasaurus

05-21-2011

I could see myself being completely down with reviewing 30+ cases per day. Easily.

Its so nice to actually have a positive impact on the community. I mean for real this is the best customer service response I've ever seen from a company.

Yaddar

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
We're testing and gathering data

We'll evolve it over time.

12345 ... 6