Epic crash!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peetch

09-03-2009

So fat last night i had my computer lock up, black screen and stuttering sound. Only way i could get my comp to do anything was to hard restart or pull the plug. Nice thing i was able to reconnect but this happened twice.

Only thing i can say is the first time I wan typing in the new chat window and when I hit enter crash....

The second time i was playing ashe was on the bottom lane next to the second tower on blue side and i shot my ult. When I clicked where i wanted my ult to go crash.

Me personally I dont see a connection between the two but im hoping a Riot programmer can tell me if they keep a crash dump or if they want windows crash dumps to figure this one out!

gruof01

09-03-2009

When the game crashes you should have a dialog pop up that asks you to submit your logs. Is that not happening?

Peetch

09-03-2009

No this is a hard lockup, the screen goes all black and the sound just stutters on what ever was last in the buffer. I left it there for 2 hours and nothing. I had to hard restart my comp to do anything and when windows rebooted it gave me the windows had suffered a saver crash and gives me the options to boot up in safe mode or not. I think its something to do with LoL because i play a lot of TF2 and Champions online and this never happens.

Peetch

09-03-2009

bump anything that i can do to help you figure this one out gruof01?