Example chat dialog in a run-of-the-mill LoL game. UMADBRO?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zabrio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumico View Post
if only what?
If only, if only the woodpecker sighed,
The bark on the tree was as soft as the sky~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrio View Post
If only, if only the woodpecker sighed,
The bark on the tree was as soft as the sky~
?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenomenom

Senior Member

05-20-2011

and it really did happen, EXACTLY like that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raegast

Member

05-20-2011

LOL! so fun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenomenom View Post
and it really did happen, EXACTLY like that...


Pretty much representative of every game I'm in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

Senior Member

05-20-2011

this is why video games don't exist in a brave new world....rage is required


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
this is why video games don't exist in a brave new world....rage is required
i do know know brave new world, is he nice guy?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelbelle

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Yup, i no longer do the "GLHF" thing any more because most responses were neither friendly nor tasteful


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelbelle View Post
Yup, i no longer do the "GLHF" thing any more because most responses were neither friendly nor tasteful
Gosh, I always get kind and courteous remarks from players on both my teams and opposing teams. I'm not sure what game you are playing? HoN maybe?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

05-20-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Posting in epic thread.