First Look: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasiski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

She better be a tank, and she better be coming out next week!

skaldsarrkoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-19-2011

Smite

Gillysuit

05-19-2011

Can we please, PLEASE have like a new map? or a new area? or at least change that woman's voice? (beautiful voice, just heard it 400+ times)
I mean, don't get me wrong I love all the new champs but I wanna wage war on a new terrain.

seandkiller

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillysuit View Post
Can we please, PLEASE have like a new map? or a new area? or at least change that woman's voice? (beautiful voice, just heard it 400+ times)
I mean, don't get me wrong I love all the new champs but I wanna wage war on a new terrain.
The team that makes maps =/= the team that makes champs.

OJ191

05-19-2011

IKR, played twisted treeline for the first time.... feels good not hearing 'welcome to summoners rift"

EDIT: Champ looks interesting, not really enough to know if I'll like her.

SmokeDatPakalolo

05-19-2011

hmm seems like a cool new mechanic, like the chick's ult sends out a powerful pet but is vulnerable while controlling it... like a nidalee heimer mix

nezwulf

05-19-2011

Zilean made that drawing. It was found by Annie's cousin. Ta-dah - Clockwork Girl.

hohums

Software Engineer

05-19-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Oh that's where I left that design for my mechanical eyes. It would have been a lot easier finding this if I could see.

TheRockManX

05-19-2011

I swear man if she is going to be as annoying as zilean i would punch someone in the face -.-'

LionheadGeek

05-19-2011

First post!!