But I don't want to re-connect!!!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindico Atrum

09-02-2009

Yea, leave a game for whatever reason (left because we had lost, and was only practise) and you get the reconnect window. Exit app, restart, oh looky, reconnect window. nothing else, just that. Again, nope, reconnect window.

This the new leaver penalty? Reconnect or you can't play?

ohaidere

09-02-2009

Good penalty. Imo. lol.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Yes. And it's very awesome and I love it.

Vangu

09-02-2009

I like the new penalty..no reason you should be losing that bad after 15mins and if you are /surrender

Ferdais

09-03-2009

Is there a way around it?

I apparently failed to join a game, it went straight to the stats window, and now I'm stuck trying to reconnect to a game that I never made it in to.

I love the idea of the penalty for leaving but it sucks to get the penalty when I never left the game. Just failed to join it.

ThatDude

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdais View Post
Is there a way around it?

I apparently failed to join a game, it went straight to the stats window, and now I'm stuck trying to reconnect to a game that I never made it in to.

I love the idea of the penalty for leaving but it sucks to get the penalty when I never left the game. Just failed to join it.
Or you'll have 2 leavers already on your team lossing badly and have on guy on your team sit there and not vot for surrender. Just happened to me had to basicly sit around in a game for at least an extra 15 minutes from the surrender

iPredicted

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

That is a bug ferdais, if it happens again, note the time and who was on your team, and post it on the forums. C:
And this is the single most awesome leaver punishment EVER.

Ferdais

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predicted View Post
That is a bug ferdais, if it happens again, not the time and who was on your team, and post it on the forums. C:
And this is the single most awesome leaver punishment EVER.

Will do.

Luckily it stopped trying to make me reconnect after about 5 minutes.

gruof01

09-03-2009

As soon as the game server exits you should be able to join another game. If nobody ever connected to the game server, which it sounds like is what happened to you, then the game server will exit after 5 minutes of waiting for people to connect.

If everyone leaves a game, the game ends normally, or the game ends through surrender, the game server will exit immediately.

Raro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

I actually like the fact that you need to rejoin your last game :P
Especially when I get accidentally dissconected

12345 ... 9