Blitzcrank's so broken.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EgoSL74

09-03-2009

Okay so I just had a match with a Blitzcrank on the opposite team..and let me just say this...ONCE HE GETS YOU, YOU'RE DEAD because of Static Field. It's so broken, you can't do anything at all. It's just way too overpowered. And sometimes it's not even near you and you get pulled.

Breese

09-03-2009

Noooooot really sure if this is a bug... You may want to repost this in General or a Champion Balancing thread.

In any case, is there something specific with Static Field? Is the passive or active the problem?

EgoSL74

09-03-2009

oh my bad, I should've posted it there. lol.

Yeah, just it's just a little too sensitive sometimes. Like I wasn't even close to it and i got pulled.

Mooker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2009

You realize static field doesn't pull you, right? IT'S THE POWAH FIST!

Aeonus

09-03-2009

I have one, Blitzcranks Fist attack doesn't always fire and sometimes when it does it goes the wrong way and hits nothing.

Jozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoSL74 View Post
oh my bad, I should've posted it there. lol.

Yeah, just it's just a little too sensitive sometimes. Like I wasn't even close to it and i got pulled.
Static Field is a passive with an active ability. The passive portion fires a lightning bolt every 3.5 seconds at a random target in an area around Blitz. He can then active the ability to shoot an EMP in the area around him doing 200/300/400 damage and silencing for 3 seconds.

If you're getting pulled to him, its from his Q Skill rocket punch. It's a skill shot that actually requires them to aim and get you like Pudge's meathook from DotA.

Digitalneo

09-03-2009

Static field (his ulti im asuming) is completely random.

And at max level its only 500 dmg + AP, you just got unlucky.

Mooker

Recruiter

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonus View Post
I have one, Blitzcranks Fist attack doesn't always fire and sometimes when it does it goes the wrong way and hits nothing.
This. I think it might have the delay because otherwise it'd be a little unbalanced. The delay doesn't seem to be very constant, though...

EgoSL74

09-03-2009

it's the rocket grab and then static field combo that usually means insta-kill.