This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyW

05-15-2011

bump

CrazeChimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
Again, this is not making any demands, it's a suggestion. The title seems like he was angry when he wrote it, however.
Yeah.. I wasn't saying YOU were making demands. But others feel they are entitled to tell Riot what to do when all they do is take. Riot doesn't have enough to give everything out for free.
It was more a post for the general topic rather than a direct reply to your post.

Zealot644

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
Again, this is not making any demands, it's a suggestion. The title does seem like he was angry when he wrote it, however.
A little bit. But I feel the tone gets across that some of us arent happy with the current happenings.

Theral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

I'm sure they're reading it. As I said before, myself in this group: Some of us just want a response on why there have been no new 3150 champions, and that's completely ignoring the no new 1350 or 450 champions.(I said new, not discounted older ones, before someone points it out.)

I just want a response that actually addresses the issue at hand, rather than just gloss it over and say "In the future we'll release lower priced champions." That doesn't cut it. I've paid for things in this game; not much, I'll admit. (I purchased the Champion's Pack at Target) I will pay for RP in the future, but not unless this issue is addressed.

I won't sink money into a company that completely ignores a major issue that the customers brought up to discuss. They're ignoring the issue.

Perfect example: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=744680&page=5 Scroll down, and guess what? A red response valid to the thread linked.

Gasp. They do read the forums! And they do respond with relevant comments pertaining to the threads they read. Except here. (Unless you count pointing out a pricing bug.)

Squeakums

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theral View Post
Gasp. They do read the forums! And they do respond with relevant comments pertaining to the threads they read. Except here. (Unless you count pointing out a pricing bug.)
Its just how they function. They refuse to acknowledge posts they don't agree with, or don't have a good answer for. The fact that we got a red reply just shortly after people began to talk about the Leblanc price in this thread shows that they have definitely been reading, but don't want to comment on it.

Smurfkings

05-15-2011

Bump for justice.

Exzodium

05-15-2011

Bump.

DeceivingNShady

05-15-2011

1st page forever

Vanj4r

05-15-2011

Bump.

IS13c0c6c35b37900ec0ba4

05-15-2011

Bump.