New Skins and Shen Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

03-23-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

New patch time is approaching! And with its arrival, we've got a few new additions to the LoL family. For starters, we've managed to entice the legendary Red Baron Corki into taking some time out of his busy social schedule to enlist in the League. I heard that just recently he was spotted making a social call to a fellow aristocrat and gentleman of the highest standing, but you know how those Runeterrans love to gossip. In other news, Dr. Mundo just finished a supplemental degree as a nutritionist, and has been seen spending a lot of time down at the gym bulking up for the Mr. Mundoverse competition. And finally, a new champion will be arriving to put Gangplank in his place: the ninja Shen.

Shen Bundles

If there's one thing that we know about League of Legends players, it's that they love variety. So we've made sure to give you a few bundle options when purchasing our premier ninja champion Shen, the Eye of Twilight.

Yellow Jacket Shen Bundle
Save 50% on the Yellow Jacket Shen skin when you purchase the champion and skin together.
- Shen champion + Yellow Jacket Shen skin (normally 1495 RP) will be only 1235 RP for a limited time!

Shen Double Bundle
Save 40% on both the Frozen Shen skin and Yellow Jacket Shen skin when you purchase the champion and skins together.
- Shen champion + Frozen Shen skin + Yellow Jacket Shen skin (normally 2015 RP) will be only 1599 RP for a limited time!

These bundles will be available until the end of the weekend following the patch, so donít miss out! Click on the Bundles tab in the Store to purchase the Shen bundles.

Red Baron Corki and Mr. Mundoverse

Red Baron Corki and Mr. Mundoverse will be 30% off until the end of the weekend following the patch, which should leave you with some left over cash to spend polishing your biplane or tossing back a few more protein shakes.

After the post-patch weekend, these skins will return to their regular prices, so get 'em while the gettin's good! Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these skins at a reduced price.

UPDATE: These sales have ended.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Man you guys love taking my money!

Choppa X

03-23-2010

Any word on when the french maid nidalee skin will be added to the store?

Hazeh

03-23-2010

mundoverse and yellow jacket shen look so amazing.

HowlingKommando

03-23-2010

A little bit close to Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't ya think?

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlingKommando View Post
A little bit close to Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't ya think?
I think thats the point. Btw Riot, why don't you guys simply do a "paired skin" bundle without the champion. I would like to purchase both but because of this you are causing me to only purchase one.

Edit: Meant without sorry MrCrumb

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

03-23-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlankey View Post
I think thats the point. Btw Riot, why don't you guys simply do a "paired skin" bundle instead of with the champion. I would like to purchase both but because of this you are causing me to only purchase one.
Fear not, we've got you covered! The Shen Double Bundle offers both the Frozen Shen skin and Yellow Jacket Shen skin for 40% off, along with the Shen champion.

Timlankey

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Fear not, we've got you covered! The Shen Double Bundle offers both the Frozen Shen skin and Yellow Jacket Shen skin for 40% off, along with the Shen champion.
Sorry, I think I had a typo. I meant without the champion I like to purchase the champions with IP.

EDIT:
Even if you were to make it so that each Shen skin individually is 30% off instead of 40% off with the bundle of two, you would be making more money off of me.

Currently my decision for purchasing will be to get:

Mundo (520*30% discount) = 364 RP
Yellow Shen = 520 RP
----------------------------------------
Total of = 884 RP

Where as if you were to make Yellow Shen and Blue Shen individually 30% off (10% less than with bundle) this is what I'd do:

Mundo (520*30% discount) = 364 RP
Yellow Shen (520*30% discount) = 364 RP
Blue Shen (520*30% discount) = 364 RP
--------------------------------------------------
Total of = 1092 RP

I mean I'm no psychology or marketing major but I'm just pointing this out.

Torinux

03-23-2010

Hey Riot 2 friendly word sto you... F U !!!! You know how to milk my money that effing Mundo skin is F U C K I N G A M A Z I N G ! ! !

I'm so buying Shen Bundle and the next weekend Mundo's!

I love the detail on Mundo's veins and you gotta love the Frozen arms effect on Sub-Zero Shen. You're doing a great job in the Skin Department Riot. Props to whoever is in charge of doing skins.

I Use Revive

03-23-2010

Skins look great

1234511 ... 14