How i can change the combat font size?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clerigon

05-03-2011

With the old client i use this method, but dont work now. No .cfg = i cant change the size.

Quote:
League of Legends folder\game\DATA\CFG\defaults
-go into your GamePermanent with notepad
-search for FLOATTEXT_damage and replace the variables with this:

; FLOATTEXT_Damage = 0,
Damage_FontName = Arial
Damage_Bold = 1
Damage_Italic = 0
Damage_FontSize = 25
Damage_Text = "-%d"
Damage_Color = 0 177 255
Damage_ShadowColor = 0 0 0
Damage_OutlineSize = 1
Damage_OutlineColor = 50 0 10
Damage_FillPattern = None
Other question, Where is the confg to change the ip? i have a smurf account in the eu...

Clerigon

05-03-2011

bump D:

Nikola Tesla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Bump. I really need help with this, I cannot bear to play the game where your damage font is about the size of amoeba.

Clerigon

05-06-2011

bump

Im Your Real Dad

05-11-2011

I am also having the same problem. I can barely read the txt at 1920x1080 resolution. I have to really squint to see it.

Bump.

DJRadster

05-11-2011

WOOT... With much research and poking through the forums... I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Gamepermenant.cfg has not been changed to a different file... it is just missing!

1. Go to your League of Legends folder and then follow these folders - C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\(CLICK ON THE LATEST GAME REALEASE...CURRENTLY ITS 0.0.0.45 FOR ME)\deploy\DATA\CFG

2. In the CFG folder you will see a Game.cfg (DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS)

3. Take your Gamepermanent.cfg and put it into the CFG Folder with the game.cfg file. Make your modifications to the gamepermanent.cfg file and then start the game.

4. Enjoy your changed font once again!! I agree WTF Riot Games.... why do you make the font size so small by default? I love to see when I hit people for 600 with kassadin! =) Hope this helped you.

Clerigon

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRadster View Post
WOOT... With much research and poking through the forums... I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Gamepermenant.cfg has not been changed to a different file... it is just missing!

1. Go to your League of Legends folder and then follow these folders - C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\(CLICK ON THE LATEST GAME REALEASE...CURRENTLY ITS 0.0.0.45 FOR ME)\deploy\DATA\CFG

2. In the CFG folder you will see a Game.cfg (DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS)

3. Take your Gamepermanent.cfg and put it into the CFG Folder with the game.cfg file. Make your modifications to the gamepermanent.cfg file and then start the game.

4. Enjoy your changed font once again!! I agree WTF Riot Games.... why do you make the font size so small by default? I love to see when I hit people for 600 with kassadin! =) Hope this helped you.
I dont have that file, can u upload it?

In C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.45\deploy\DATA\CFG

I only have game.cfg
In default folder locale.cfg

DJRadster

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
I dont have that file, can u upload it?

In C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.45\deploy\DATA\CFG

I only have game.cfg
In default folder locale.cfg
This is one I have already modified to suite my needs. Change it as you wish. =)

http://www.mediafire.com/?maqaak3dnql03cq

Im Your Real Dad

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRadster View Post
This is one I have already modified to suite my needs. Change it as you wish. =)

http://www.mediafire.com/?maqaak3dnql03cq
im using your file, and i like what you did. numbers are big, white and clear. thanks a lot bro, good job.