This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedMauler

05-13-2011

12600 champs coming soon!

Lcr2003

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
Who in their right mind would give Riot money after they have been lying to us for 2 years straight?

Where is the promised observer mode/replays/clan system/voip? They are too busy making champs for more money cuz they know they are toast after dota 2 releases

Yea I've suggested the same thing. Basically trying to milk as much cash from LoL as they can before DOTA2 releases and they have to file for bankruptcy.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
And as usual you are failing miserably. At least you are consistent.

Saying creating and maintaining a business is unproductive proves finally you are just a naive and angst ridden teen without the slightest idea of how the real world works. Well done.
You are saying this assuming that money means something

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

It means food on the table. It means a roof over your head. Just because your parents pay for everything for you doesn't mean money is meaningless.

You are in for a rude awakening if you ever manage to move out of your parents house son.

AzereusManator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

dont know whats the big deal. the game is free.. you dont pay for servers and they also give you a free chance to get IP just to get those new champios, that are freely created by them for you.

No body is forcing you to get the new champions, if you trully want them and you are tired of the champions you already have, well you have 2 options.
1 invest in the company by getting RP
2 improve yourself and start wining for once.

i started last year on september and i only need to get 4 champs, 4 champs i dont like and i dont care getting, like shen and urgot. i have all the others.

another option is to use 10 dollars to get a ip boost and of course.. win

cantol

05-13-2011

Dabba is trollin' hard, and you're all getting sucked into it. Just ignore him.

DOAisBetter

05-13-2011

I probably wouldn't hate 6300 champs so much if so many 3150 champs didn't cost the same RP wise. I would buy so many of the 3150 champs by now if there was an RP tier between 9XX and 4XX specifically for 3150 champs. I realize some are around 400 RP but really I would like a standard. Not some 3150s being in the 400s and some being in the 900s.

DeceivingNShady

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
It means food on the table. It means a roof over your head. Just because your parents pay for everything for you doesn't mean money is meaningless.

You are in for a rude awakening if you ever manage to move out of your parents house son.
Food grows in the ground..... roofs are plentiful. in cali its legal to live in abandoned houses FYI

Yoruichi

05-13-2011

Just going to have to say I disagree with you from a business perspective. Riot is a company and companies don't stay afloat without money. If I had my way as a player, I'd ask Riot to normalize all champion costs. Every champion costs the exact same. Pick a number, I don't really care the number, but that's the number every champion costs for now on.

Doing this will stop these constant whine threads about how every new champion is 6300. If every champion is 6300 then there is nothing to complain about.

The game is free, and you can earn every champion by playing for them. It's a lot of time invested if you put absolutely no money into the game. But then again, if you put absolutely no money into the game, I could really care less what you think about pricing.

GeorgeC

05-13-2011

They're not going to hand everything to you, you have to earn it. The fun is in earning and spending the IP on what you need, rather than what you want. The game wouldn't be fun if everything was cheap.