[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rylar D

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Maokai, Teemo, Caitlyn, Shaco, Nidalee or Heimerdinger... Never feel safe walking into a bush EVER again.. Ultimate map control without a single ward.

(Maokai tanks and harasses with Sapling Toss, AP Teemo with a Mushroom minefield all over the map, AD Caitlyn with her Yordle Traps, Shaco with his Jack in the Boxes, Nidalee for her Bushwhack traps, or Heimerdinger for his powerful turrets, and grenade harass.)

Make this team even more dangerous by giving most of them Teleport, so they can TP to mushrooms or Heimers turrets.

Another fun combo: Alister, Poppy, Vayne, Janna, and Gragas.. Ultimate knockback/knockup combo. After facing this team, you may burn down the home depot out of hatred for walls, or become exceptionally afraid of heights thanks to all the time you spent in the air.
Just got done playing a game where we ran a Alistar/Poppy/Vayne tri-lane. It was quite brutal, and we could leave the Vayne to solo-farm while we ganked whatever other lanes needed it. Vayne's mobility can also help set up the combo or increase the chances of keeping it going, not to mention the high damage she does both sustained and burst... with someone tanking a tower diving is so easy and effective for her.

We pulled off some ridiculous stuff, like tower diving to kill an Alistar and Amumu. The game basically consisted of deciding there was someone we wanted to kill and then doing so. Our other two characters were Morgana and Anivia so we had plenty of AoE and CC for the larger engagements.

Draghinaazzo

05-12-2011

trundle + vayne is a HILARIOUS combo.

Pillar of flith behind enemy, vayne spears them into it for a stun.

iDuhlan

05-12-2011

Janna and Nasus bottom lane is amazing.
It's essentially a solo lane since Janna won't be last hitting too much, and she can babysit nasus and stop them from harassing him, if it's a passive lane they might as well just surrender.
I saw this when I was bot as soraka with poppy, vs nasus and janna, we had almost no way to harass and every time poppy charged him and I silenced him he'd get a shield, shake the stun off and continue to go and Siphoning Strike the minion as if nothing happened. Luckily we still won because the rest of their team sucked, but it was still terrifying to see a nasus with 200 cs 20 minutes into the game, who took 5 people to kill and dealt the damage of 5 people in return.
Me and a friend tried this ourselves and got to lane against alistar and tryndamere. Yeah they drove us away once or twice early game, but we still farmed nasus up to the point where he could 3 shot a tower 30 minutes in.

Raze and Raise

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuhlan View Post
Janna and Nasus bottom lane is amazing.
It's essentially a solo lane since Janna won't be last hitting too much, and she can babysit nasus and stop them from harassing him, if it's a passive lane they might as well just surrender.
I saw this when I was bot as soraka with poppy, vs nasus and janna, we had almost no way to harass and every time poppy charged him and I silenced him he'd get a shield, shake the stun off and continue to go and Siphoning Strike the minion as if nothing happened. Luckily we still won because the rest of their team sucked, but it was still terrifying to see a nasus with 200 cs 20 minutes into the game, who took 5 people to kill and dealt the damage of 5 people in return.
Me and a friend tried this ourselves and got to lane against alistar and tryndamere. Yeah they drove us away once or twice early game, but we still farmed nasus up to the point where he could 3 shot a tower 30 minutes in.
THATS THE **** I'M TALKING ABOUT. Janna is AMAZING at support in a lane. She can slow someone down to help chase, she can sheild damage and Add dmg even after they sheild drops. And then her ww is like tops cc.

Now useing her with nasus who has a stun and a mega hard melee, thats ******ed.

Enzyme

05-12-2011

A recent fun discovery I made: Kat and Veigar.

Basically, what's your first reaction when a Kat shunpo's onto you and starts spinning? Run the frick away! (or stun if you have one, but that's usually the 2nd thought). So you start running and suddenly you find yourself trapped in a dimensional anomally for 2.5 seconds, which is plenty of time for Kat to finish spinning, sharpen her knives, and then slowly slit your throat. ^_^

haniblecter

05-12-2011

down voted for over use of caps.

Azaer

05-12-2011

Before Ali's rework Kayle/Ali was my favorite lane, my friend hated the changes though so he dropped the game until Season 2

Me and him murdered.

-So IDK if it still works well

SlimJimm13

05-12-2011

Blitz-erdinger. Epic turret trap. =D

Blitz CC's> Heimy CC's> double turrets shred their health. With a good gaurdian, Heimy can out dps anyone. =)

Raze and Raise

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimJimm13 View Post
Blitz-erdinger. Epic turret trap. =D

Blitz CC's> Heimy CC's> double turrets shred their health. With a good gaurdian, Heimy can out dps anyone. =)
me and my friend had a lane with that combo tonight, and it was alittle ******ed, It felt kinda quarky to walk into a lane with that setup, but it ended up working nicely

MerlinCross

05-13-2011

Fiddlesticks, Galio, Gangplank, Maokai, Nunu.

Galio flashes into the enemy, uses ult. Maokai drops his ult on Galio, while Fiddle and Nunu pop theirs after walking in. Gangplank also uses his in the same area.

Was on a team that did this to the other team, and it was amazing.