Baron at 15min in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathify View Post
Yeah thanks, I'm looking for the buff so that I can add it as an option to my calculator... It's one of those random variables that people seek...
What is this calculator of which you speak?? does a link exist? Twisted is interested!!

Golly

09-02-2009

It's the thread right under this one. And people who speak in the 3rd person deserve sodomy imo.

Deathify

09-02-2009

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=8041
It was the post right underneath this one. Lol, it was probably because it was my name... people seem to not notice I exist :P

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Yeah Twisted, not a DotA player at all :P Although I do miss being able to drop items.
It's a big buff for the Baron, dyo get one for the dragon as well or is uit just the money?

Dammit Sever come Online so I can beat on Jpg...

Jpeg

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
What is this calculator of which you speak?? does a link exist? Twisted is interested!!
can't find the post, but it's an excel sprd sheet that rox rocks. it does exactly what you would want it to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
No worries jpg I already have anew and improved strat that should make us faster then before even with the changes!!!

They just changed the baron buff so I am not sure if how powerful it will make us. If anything that will be what breaks this strats back.
i still think the early baron will be good. it will give a good advantage for a long time(rather than a game ending one).

and i already know what character you're going to suggest. ;D

Golly

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Yeah Twisted, not a DotA player at all :P Although I do miss being able to drop items.
It's a big buff for the Baron, dyo get one for the dragon as well or is uit just the money?

Not sure about a buff, but it gives xp and gold. I used to kill dragon before going to Baron but it's too slow and leaves me too open to ganks.

Jpeg

09-02-2009

Quote:

exp and $$

have we ever played pigeon?

Deathify

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
can't find the post, but it's an excel sprd sheet that rox rocks. it does exactly what you would want it to
TYVM, I've provided the link uptop... Its going to be better soon... adding potion buffs, neutral buffs, baron buffs... and very soon runes and masteries! Exciting time for mathcrafters lol

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
exp and $$

have we ever played pigeon?
I wus havin an argument of sorts with you a few days ago and wish to kill you a few times because of it :P

Golly

09-02-2009

Quote:
I wus havin an argument of sorts with you a few days ago and wish to kill you a few times because of it :P

Already have a nemesis. How exciting.