This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer§Hedge

05-10-2011

hey bro, stop playing pokemon, and start playing league.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

I agree, we need higher price tier champs!

lol am on page #2

Zzphantom

05-10-2011

We don't need another thread on this topic. We also don't need your poor attitude. If you have an opinion on LoL's pricing scheme, please keep it respectable, and take it to a thread that's already been started.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=719861

There's my thread on LoL pricing. I'd love to hear your thoughts expressed there, in a nice, respectable manner.

Pockii

05-10-2011

Whats worse is the fact that he doesnt have enough ip floating around to buy them...ive got over 20k ip floating around with nothing to spend it on because i have everything. If anything riot needs to make more things to spend ip on

05-10-2011

QQ, its a business, deal with it. riot wouldn't be here if they didn't overprice everything.

ThÓts so Riven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

high IP costs make the cash option more attractive, riot needs money to pay it's employees etc... If you really want to play her that badly wait 2 weeks and try her on free week?

Warhaft Bannor

05-10-2011

You can say he's QQing all you want but he makes a valid point. Making every new champ cost 6300 is lame no matter how you slice it. Granted I have less than no interest in Vayne, but it would be nice to be able to afford a new champ on release day.

maxicus

05-10-2011

the 6300 IP is a good margin for something you can earn for free. there are two sides. you can spend real money and get her faster or you can get her for free the downside is that you have to farm for it.

yes it can take a while but you just to dedicate yourself to the task. i plan on doing just that.

vettori

05-10-2011

Your problem is that you think you should be able to buy every single champion that comes out without spending any money on the game

Uccisore

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Honestly, every two effing weeks you come out with a new champion. That's cool and all but the problem arises when you constantly price them for way more IP than I can god **** farm up in those 2 weeks.
Because you need to be able to afford every single champ as soon as they come out or else **** YOU RIOT!! Right?