Release Notes v1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painful Dream

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstley View Post
You are such a awful company.
You are such AN awful company.

Boxshadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

I was hopeing they would give Lee Sin his power back, but letting him use his abilitys more I think is a fair trade. Thank you Riot I knew you wouldnt let me down. : )

chapichapo

05-09-2011

I don't understand :

-0,1 ratio on Karthus R and not buffing his already low Q ratio by +0,1

the sunfire nerf without cost reduction

buffing Wits end AND lowering its cost? sounds like the perfect tanky/dps item to me.

You will see the Miracle item on most AP champions, +20mana regen is so good early, you can stay in lane with the HP regen,and a bonus CC reduction well good you were going to buy Sorc shoes anyway

I don't see any use for the other 2 items. the first one on tryndamere and.... thats it.better get a zeal imo.

Also it's good that Riot takes care of the OP champions, but why are the UP ones left behind? Panth,Twitch,Ez,Leblanc,Maokai,Veigar,Fiddle,Kogma w etc...(of course UP doesn't mean you can't win a game or sometimes carry with them but still.)

BlueCrescent

05-09-2011

Nice bug fixing and nice change to TF. You know how frustrating it is when your card is absorbed by minions.

Still want to QQ about mana burn. Wit's End change is still good, but please release another mana burn item. This mechanic is really fun, unique, and a viable counter to some champions (or combinations of champions). You can nerf the stat of course, but we want mana burn back.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Sunfire nerf. But malphite buff. Mixed feelings for my love of tanking. :\

Fatty Al

05-09-2011

Fiddle still on the shelf... I wonder if Riot noticed anything when hes never played anymore...

LoLbase.net is showing me a 300 percent decrease in games played with him at level 30 since the patch... thats including all the people (like me) that tried in a few games to jungle with him. Just pick someone else, no use trying.

I mean come on... its in plain sight and obvious...

seandkiller

05-09-2011

Hopin' for a Nocturne buff soon.

Guinsoo

Game Designer

05-09-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchers View Post
Have you guys not noticed that sometimes rumbles ultimate doesn't cast? Are you going to fix that bug? It will still go on cooldown but nothing will happen, it has happened to me twice and I have seen it happen to another rumble once.
We are aware of this bug but are unable to reproduce it. If you have any information about what might cause it, or the circumstances under which it occurred, it would be helpful.

seandkiller

05-09-2011

Guinsoo, are you planning on re-buffing Noct any time soon?

chapichapo

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by seandkiller View Post
Guinsoo, are you planning on re-buffing Noct any time soon?
I don't see why Nocturne wouldn't still be 100%banned in ranked, he remains the same champion, so rebuffing him ? no way