Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xVooDoox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

can some one tell me how can we kill singed now after changing wits end ?? and making it even more useless with 20 magic resist. This wont work Riots try find something els pls.
And for Noct i dont think he was op specially after the first buff and now 2nd he is dead
Karthus debuff was good
Regards
ty
VD

Ayashiki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

So, you want people to feel like they don't HAVE to buy Mercury treads eh?

Why is your solution to make items that are inferior to Mercury treads in terms of CC reduction, in addition to being an absurdly useless item slot?

Let's see, one of the reasons Mercury treads are so good is because they're on such a great item slot.

What can I do now? Buy Berserker's greaves like a ****** so I can get my 25% attack speed, then use up an item slot on that junk Cloak and Dagger item?

Stats gained: 45% attack speed, 20% crit, move speed 2, 25 tenacity.

Or I could just buy Mercury treads like I always do, and buy something USEFUL for that other item slot, like Phantom dancer. Now what are my stats gained for those two item slots?

Budget items barely hold a place in the game. Designing them so that they're inferior to other choices AND at the same time you're not supposed to want to get rid of them late game, is a terrible choice.

Even if it was a good choice to build zerker greaves (Or any other boots rather than merc treads) and cloak and dagger, late game comes along and I have excess money. Now in order to replace cloak and dagger, I have to replace my boots at the same time. That's a huge frigging issue.

Terrible item design.

Balian

05-09-2011

So...What your saying, with the sunfire nerf, is that there is STILL no reason to choose garen over some other champions. Oh, and I love seeing the Noc players QQ about their nerf.

ChitlinsDAO

05-09-2011

Wow. First Riot screws the game up every day by making it lag and have problems. Then they take champions people have spent a lot of time with and they nerf them. Good job nerfing Karthus, ******s. He's only one of the most squishy characters in the game. He is easily made useless with magic resist. Death to Riot. Crappiest game company ever

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

05-09-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDrugDealer View Post
Nice item changes! I look forward to actually having a reason to build Wit's End
Not sure why some think that Wit's End was nerfed. In reality, Wit's End was hella buffed. I'm looking forward to buying it again in certain situations.

chapichapo

05-09-2011

Uneeded sunfire nerf need to lower its price too
some champions really need a sunfire to do damage, like Rammus people claim he is OP yet i didn't see a Rammus during my last 50 games or in High elo streams

Also shen will lose damage --> needs a sunfire to compensate, but it's nerfed also!
Basic MR+runes negates its damage also and i don't really go magic pen when i jungle with a tank.

Hurts Garen too, full AD garen isn't really the best thing to go

Also I see Wit's end is actually buffed, same stats and up to +20free MR, when i Initiate with my Xin Zhao/Irelia I don't want to burn that Karthus mana , I want to be tanky and to kill him and even if I tried to burn his mana , he would have died way before anyway

Edit : Ninja'ed by a Red!

Kuaurse

05-09-2011

Im interested in Shen's changes.Can you tell me how much will you lower the damage of Ki strike and Vorpal Blade.And as i understood the scale of hp % of Ki strike will be doubled Thanks

Balls Of Rust

05-09-2011

LMAO Played against Gang plank on 3v3 last night I was nocturne and he wasnt a great player and i had higher level and better build and still only just won the fights as GP is very strong maybe too strong and now they make him stronger and nocturne weaker FAIL

where do they get these stupid ideas for balance sometimes gonna want my money back for nocturne now.

ill play OP gang now too.

nightfox85

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapichapo View Post
Uneeded sunfire nerf need to lower its price too
some champions really need a sunfire to do damage, like Rammus people claim he is OP yet i didn't see a Rammus during my last 50 games or in High elo streams

Also shen will lose damage --> needs a sunfire to compensate, but it's nerfed also!
Basic MR+runes negates its damage also and i don't really go magic pen when i jungle with a tank.

Hurts Garen too, full AD garen isn't really the best thing to go

Also I see Wit's end is actually buffed, same stats and up to +20free MR, when i Initiate with my Xin Zhao/Irelia I don't want to burn that Karthus mana , I want to be tanky and to kill him and even if I tried to burn his mana , he would have died way before anyway

Edit : Ninja'ed by a Red!
if you didnt want to burn mana then why would you get wits end in the first place if you want MR then get a veil im honestly kinda tired of the whole mix dmg with survivbility anyways tbh

No Honor

05-09-2011

Shen? Carry?

Looks like Morello started chewing weed.