A suggestion of adding passive to champions' info page

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HelloBoobie

03-02-2011

Hey Riot game, I have been an active player for a bit over a year now, we grow with this game and absolutely love it. I'm a serious female player, one of my dream is being the hottest girl that made it into the WGC lol!
Anyways, by posting this thread, I want to suggest that you guys add all champions' passive info into their info page for PVP.net.
Every time when I want to purchase a champ, I go take a look at their skills on info page, however we are not able to see their passive from that page, we need to go to the website to see it. It would be a lot more convenient if we can see it from the info page at PVP.net.
Anyway, it is a small thing that makes it closer to perfection. I want to thank you for working hard and providing us such an awesome game, now you guys got 3.5 billion dollar from Tencent, I see a bright future in LOL =P keep up the good work!

Polka Dot Robot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

The info pages have zero info about cooldowns or damage. It's pretty much pointless to look at them. Look at the wiki instead.

R3AP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by knacko View Post
The info pages have zero info about cooldowns or damage. It's pretty much pointless to look at them. Look at the wiki instead.
Yeah, I agree, the info pages need a lot more "info"

Z4k0

05-05-2011

Bump

Zoram

05-06-2011

the info page is pretty un-informative. Especailly when they say something like ap sacles(+###) instead of an actal number.

MurhpysLaw

05-07-2011

That has always annoyed me, that they posted info like it's soemone describing the ability to me instead of them actualy telling us exactly hat the ability does, and the fact that there is zero info on the passive. It misses most of the point of an info page if there is no REAL information on it.

Rayven

UX Designer

05-08-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There was a technical reason for not doing it when we launched, but we just never came back finish the screen.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure it's on the backlog.

Serenity Now

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
There was a technical reason for not doing it when we launched, but we just never came back finish the screen.

Add all the numbers for the passive/ability as well. Every time I want to check something, I have to hop over to LOL Wikia or Leaguecraft for the information.

Ahrimal

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
Meaning the place where the burn the scrap material from failed champions and ideas