We're loosening the beta NDA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Profeta

09-01-2009

Finally.

IamStupid

09-01-2009

Can i use some of fanart or riot-developed wallpapers etc. to create something kinda fan-site of LoL:CoF?
Sry, miss it -_-;

lapalm

09-01-2009

Nice, time to share the love.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

09-01-2009
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Can i use some of fanart or riot-developed wallpapers etc. to create something kinda fan-site of LoL:CoF?
Yes

MaximalBeast

09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXes View Post
There were some of such posts already, they got killed by "NEED BETA KEY !!!!oneone" threads.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is probably why they are closing the non-beta forum. Rarely do any productive threads come out of it anymore.

kazinova

09-01-2009

http://www.therumblepack.com/2009/09...jusdefication/

Discussed LoL at the end of the podcast. If any of the dev team wants to skype while playing a round with the podcast members let me know @ kaz@therumblepack.com

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2009

Does this mean that the lol wiki can actually be updated with intelligent number-based information? Instead of regurgitating www.leagueoflegends.com information, it would make a nice fat index of LoL information of all types.

MrCygnus

09-02-2009

I will talk about this in my next audio podcast at WCreplays.com for all those DoTa fans out there : )

-Mr.Cygnus

Medianik

09-02-2009

When can we make videos

Jimi

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
Does this mean that the lol wiki can actually be updated with intelligent number-based information? Instead of regurgitating www.leagueoflegends.com information, it would make a nice fat index of LoL information of all types.
Good question.

It WOULD make a nice fat index of LoL information and as I can see from the updated NDA we were allowed to do just that ;)

Let's get to work! :D