Worst online game community

LoL 345 44.29%
Not LoL 434 55.71%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Worst Community Ever (poll)

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trickbaby

05-04-2011

easily the worst community in a game that i've spent money on... EASILY.

been playing MMO's since Neverwinter Nights was on AOL... scary...

Stoned Grim

05-04-2011

CoD has the worst online community out of any other game. The reason being is almost every game u get into on CoD has 8-12 year olds screaming at the top of there lungs. I might of over exaggerated alittle bit but its the truth and it does happen more often then not.

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned Grim View Post
CoD has the worst online community out of any other game. The reason being is almost every game u get into on CoD has 8-12 year olds screaming at the top of there lungs. I might of over exaggerated alittle bit but its the truth and it does happen more often then not.
LOL! Completely agree, that's 1 of many reasons why i stopped playing CoD. I was thinking more along the lines of MMO type games not so much FPS games. But you're completely right lol. Regardless, this community is the worst i've ever seen and i've played basically every game possible. WoW, EVE, Everquest, DAoC, DCUO, CoH(CoV), etc etc etc. I dont mean just trolls i mean scrubs and trolls. Every game i get into theres at least 1 person that im 99% sure has downs and if theres not at least 1 or 2 with downs then theres 3 more ragers and trolls for the lack of downies. Makes me sad =(. I always tell people, hey, if you can't lane against that nidalee, switch with someone. Then sure enough 5 minutes in you hear "FIRST BLOOD" Nidalee has killed (insert scrub player here). Nid gets fed, takes towers, team qqs, gg. Vicious cycle

Trickbaby

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned Grim View Post
the only difference between that and LoL is CoD has voice support included...

you see how people rage about the smallest things here? Imagine if communication was the same as CoD... i think LoL would be worse.

khay0s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Have to agree here. I play HoN, though not as frequently as LoL, but both are bad.

Snosauce

05-06-2011

well my last few games have all been losses due to afks/leavers/and trolls. down to 1323. le sigh

pikman003

05-06-2011

Modern warfare community is way worse ( for consoles )

bobclinton

05-07-2011

I do feel this game has the most worse community ever, I have played hon which was not as bad as this, I have played call of duty for xbox and ps with all those 8-12 year old kids which wasn't as bad as this, I have played dota and that was not as bad as this community..... the list goes on pretty much I have seen and dealt with many different people but by far league has the most obnoxious,raging,qqing, and just all around unfavorable people you could play with EVER.

Husseini

05-07-2011

Not even close to be LoL... DotA and HoN players are worst, I mean, REALLY.

The better community I have ever seem is WoW and Ragnarok, by far... cuz they r both PvM- PvP games and PvM is more "fun" then PvP, because of stress, of course that we have some rage ppl on PvM too, but but most are educated and even teach beginners.

This for some ppl, of course, for me PvP > fun.

Mıcro User

05-07-2011

lol too many baddies in this game i agree

123456 ... 12