[Champion Suggestion] Prescilla, the Spider Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

Prescilla, the Spider Queen

I've seen a lot of versions of this champion suggested on this forum and I thought I'd give my version of how the champion should be handled. I haven't seen all of the versions suggested here, so post yours in your own thread if you have one and include a link to it in the comments.

Quote:
Passive - Widowmaker: Prescilla's attacks deliver a "Spider Bite" debuff that reduces healing effects by a moderate percent.
Quote:
Q - Paralytic Venom: Prescilla's next attack will deliver a "Paralysis" debuff that reduces enemy attack and movement speed by low to moderate (increases by ability level) amount for a short time. At the end of this time, the enemy is stunned for a high (relatively speaking, for a stun) amount of time.
Mana Cost: High
Cooldown: Low
Quote:
W - Web: Prescilla channels for a short time, covering a target area with a web. Any enemies in the area when Prescilla finishes channeling is snared for a moderate amount of time.
Mana Cost: Moderate
Cooldown: High
Quote:
E - Spider Swarm: Prescilla channels for a long duration, but can cancel at any time by moving or being attacked; while channeling, a swarm of spiders emerges from Prescilla and follows the players curser. If an enemy is within the area that the swarm occupies, they take a moderate amount of damage every second and is revealed for one second.
Mana Cost: Moderate
Cooldown: Moderate
Quote:
R - Arachnophobia: Every enemy within a moderate range (Amumu's ult) takes a moderate amount of damage (for an ult) over time and are feared for a moderate amount of time (maybe half a second longer than Amumu's ultimate's stun, tops).
Mana Cost: Moderate (for an ult)
Cooldown: Moderate (for an ult)
Role: Support (through debuffing abilities) / Mage

Brakkus, the Colossus Beetle
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=718774

Throma, the Emperor Moth
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=718772

proXc

05-05-2011

I only really like E. Just my opinion, but the others are very basic making them straight OP (your ultimate) or straight UP (your passive).

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
I only really like E. Just my opinion, but the others are very basic making them straight OP (your ultimate) or straight UP (your passive).
I agree that they are very basic, I would have liked them to be a little more complex, so if you have any suggestions to improve them, please let me know. I re-worded the ult (with Amumu's ult as reference, I would definately not consider this one OP, especially, since there are no definate numbers). Im not sure what to do with the passive.

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

In case the values I've given for Arachnophobia still seem OP, consider this: the cooldowns and mana costs for both Amumu's ult and Prescilla's ult were meant to be the same (moderate, for an ultimate); also, the damage was meant to be the same, with the exception that Arachnophobia deals that much damage over time instead of instantaneously; also, also, Amumu's stun lasts 2 seconds, whereas Prescilla's fear would last 2.5 second.

All things considered, the fear may need to be as high as 3 seconds long to make Arachnophobia as good as Curse of the Sad Mummy.

Mattsal

05-05-2011

cof cof credits cof

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsal View Post
cof cof credits cof
I dont get it.
credits?
also, its "caugh"

Mattsal

05-05-2011

Yep, since you posted a feedback on my champion and I told you that it was awesome, but too reworked, and that you should make your on.
Remember?
Not being harsh, but it's all.
btw, on my country it's "cof cof".

HDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

She remenber me a lot Black Archnia (Dota Spider)
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=71&ty=24

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsal View Post
Yep, since you posted a feedback on my champion and I told you that it was awesome, but too reworked, and that you should make your on.
Remember?
Not being harsh, but it's all.
btw, on my country it's "cof cof".
OH, right, my bad. I didn't even read your name, but I remember now. Sorry about that.

Also, thanks for the inspiration to write up my own version of this champ!

Also, also, I remember reading through your thread and i remember that you weren't american; but when i didnt read your name this time, i thought you were just an american that misspelled cough. Sorry for the mistake.

Rodger Ironside

05-05-2011

On another note, follow the links to my other two bug champ suggestions and take a look at them. I'd really appreciate any feedback I can get on them. IMHO, this champ was the least inventive of the three (not in concept, but in the ability mechanics).

I especially like Brakkus and would like to get as much input on him as possible. He is definately the one champ of the three that I'd like to see in LoL, but i that's up to the community (you) and Riot, so help a bro out and help me make Brakkus into a champ that Riot will consider making.