Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AimlessEmo

05-05-2011

Sounds like a Stealth , Sounds like a Girl , Has crossbows ... Must be Twitch's Girlfriend ! Lol

SnakeGod

05-05-2011

The 22nd female champion everyone!!! And what is this? My eyes deceiving me? .... does she have small breasts as well? 1st chick champ with small breasts, nice, very unique.

PS. I have a feeling this is post is going to haunt me once the skin concept art comes out.

Asombra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlee View Post
It's Riot Games... We all know she will be another boring female design of huge knockers, big butt, super thin waste, tight leather, and a midriff. They don't know how to avoid being stinking perverts or to use their creative side of their brain on female champions.

The shadows mean nothing fyi because we all know what she will already look like.
What about Karma? Just saying.

sparthius

05-05-2011

it reminds me of the demon hunter in diablo 3.

Korlee

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asombra View Post
What about Karma? Just saying.
And her design was -borrrriinnggg- what does that say? The only none **** human female champion and they put nothing into her. Nothing like Rumble, Teemo, Warwick, Nasus, Renekton, Nocturne, the list goes on. Those champions you know that have fun stories, amazing voice overs, unique character models, monster types, etc.

I'd just like the same effort put into all those other male champions on female champions. Not another ranged **** like MF that I will have no interest playing or a cheerleader Lux with a plate skirt.... Seriously? So many fans have put out amazing concept art for female tanks, bulk dps, you name it that all said female without saying *****. There is just no excuse for lowest common denominator BS in this day 'n' age in videogames no matter how you look at it.

FeElEy Me

05-05-2011

If she anything like a ranged shaco im jumping for her

Harizuma

05-05-2011

Is she a stealther?

Mustangrider01

05-05-2011

looks nice champion specially she is a hunter that what we need

JuicyBrucey666

05-05-2011

how about some new maps?

XxAlucardxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-05-2011

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee