New Legendary Skin Now Available: Nunu Bot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildcat7

05-03-2011

I think it's gonna be a popular skin for nunu players

kulper

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaly D View Post
I bought this immediately. I made a bad choice. I love the skin, the voice is funny, but the attacks are all the same. This is not acceptable. It doesn't make sense? How or why is a robot consuming minions? Where the hell is the ice coming from? How does a robot use Blood Boil? Riot, change the attacks! It shouldn't be too much work, but it'll save a lot of people asking for refunds. I don't want this skin. It's worse than just not changing something, because the spells don't even make sense.
its true riot... i bought it immediately too...and i tho he was going to throw some rain or anything like.. but its wasnt and his ult must b changed not with ice but with rain thank you

brownclown950

05-03-2011

I don't think it's that good we already have a lot of robots and the ult doesn't really look that good i think it looks the same.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Legendary!

CaptainLx

Senior Animator

05-03-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaly D View Post
I bought this immediately. I made a bad choice. I love the skin, the voice is funny, but the attacks are all the same. This is not acceptable. It doesn't make sense? How or why is a robot consuming minions? Where the hell is the ice coming from? How does a robot use Blood Boil? Riot, change the attacks! It shouldn't be too much work, but it'll save a lot of people asking for refunds. I don't want this skin. It's worse than just not changing something, because the spells don't even make sense.
Hi Scaly, sorry you're not completely happy with it. You'd be surprised how much work it actually is, how many departments actually work on it and how much we have to change to pull off something like "Nunu Bot". "Simply" changing the attacks is anything but simple... but when we put out a legendary skin we're making sure that there is a significant amount of new animations, new VO etc. in. The team that works on the skins is also working on the Champions and some other elements in the game, so with Nunu Bot we put in more work than with any other legendary skin (animation-wise so far). I understand it would be cool to have even more things change, but we felt that changing his run, his idles, his ult and giving him a real robot dance etc. was the best choice.

Vertica

05-04-2011

Does Goran get this skin for free?

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicEdge View Post
Seriously? We're expected to pay 1820 RP on a skin with a robotic voice over and new character model?

Please. I'd rather lose the voice over and just get a new skin from Leaguecraft. The attacks haven't even been changed. That's the worst part :-/
If the jack of hearts skin wasnt so amazing, i would have bought magnificent TF. That skin is worth it. Dont *****.

Locke Cole

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLx View Post
but when we put out a legendary skin we're making sure that there is a significant amount of new animations, new VO etc. in.
Annie in Wonderland would like a word with you.

ActioNEsKy

05-04-2011

Please do a Legendary Ezreal Skin ... PLEASE ):

i4mthenoob

05-04-2011

He didn't have PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH,PUSHING IS MY LIFE ,and he have master yi bot voice