Failed to Launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Hi, i have just started getting this error right after the new launcher. I had another problem before this but i forgot what that is, but after i reinstalled im now getting this error whenever i start it up, no launcher appears, just the error.

Im running windows 7 64 bit.
i have installed all the windows updates and have tried running as admin and reinstalling. please help!

FeaR Muffinqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

bump

Eambo

05-03-2011

Hi guys,

Firstly if on Windows 7 be sure to right click LoL and 'Run as Admin'.

Secondly make sure you have DotNet Framework 3.5/4.0 installed and up to date :-)

Fhoecka

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Hi guys,

Firstly if on Windows 7 be sure to right click LoL and 'Run as Admin'.

Secondly make sure you have DotNet Framework 3.5/4.0 installed and up to date :-)
still not working.. tried on [lol.launcher] neither [lol.launcher.admin] this kinda more sucks!!
hmm..

Eambo

05-04-2011

If you go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

And run this, do you get any errors or 'different' error messages?

Jakuu

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
If you go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

And run this, do you get any errors or 'different' error messages?
I tried to run the .exe and it said C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe is not a valid Win32 application

and also i had already tried the run as admin thing. and i am fully updated with all the updates, i have checked back several times to see if there were any new ones also

ARedPoppy

05-04-2011

Can you try doing what it says at the bottom of the original post and seeing if it helps?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=714842

Jakuu

05-04-2011

YESSSSSS it worked, thank you so very very much.

EDIT: it was the new .exe file that made it work

Jakuu

05-04-2011

ok...now when its patching it gets stuck at 33% and then says and unspecified error has occurred....

Jakuu

05-05-2011

bump

12345 ... 6