Kab's big thread of builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larocco

05-02-2011

Nice builds broseph.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larocco View Post
Nice builds broseph.
Thanks broseph!

Ez0 Prush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

I'm tending to agree more with Carados on a lot of these. Really the only thing I'm commenting on is how useless your Garen becomes. Sure he is a pubstomper early game, but if you just build tank and zero damage other than a sunfire and a mediocre Judgement with no dmg/crit, he becomes pretty ignorable and is just a Silence running around in circles with his head cut off. Not to mention a tank that KS's the damage dealing carries. As a tank, you should be feeding your carry kills, not stealing them from him/her.

I build this:
Ghost/Exhaust
Doran Shield or Boots of Speed + pots
Brutalizer
Boots of Swiftness
Sunfire Cape
Ghostblade
Force of Nature
Infinity edge
Black Cleaver (Normally, but I may get another defense item if needed. Games rarely last this long.)

I'm against narrow minded builds, but Garen is my exception. This build works against just about anyone.

Also, I tend to level abilities in this order - Q > E > Q > W > E > R. Then level both Q and E together getting W last (R at 6, 11 and 16 of course). W is a bit better since the last Garen update. Decisive Strike does insane damage early game. More than Judgement and it's instant damage. Also the Silence means they can't immediately Flash away. It's gotten me FB many times.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prush View Post
I'm tending to agree more with Carados on a lot of these. Really the only thing I'm commenting on is how useless your Garen becomes. Sure he is a pubstomper early game, but if you just build tank and zero damage other than a sunfire and a mediocre Judgement with no dmg/crit, he becomes pretty ignorable and is just a Silence running around in circles with his head cut off. Not to mention a tank that KS's the damage dealing carries. As a tank, you should be feeding your carry kills, not stealing them from him/her.

I build this:
Ghost/Exhaust
Doran Shield or Boots of Speed + pots
Brutalizer
Boots of Swiftness
Sunfire Cape
Ghostblade
Force of Nature
Infinity edge
Black Cleaver (Normally, but I may get another defense item if needed. Games rarely last this long.)

I'm against narrow minded builds, but Garen is my exception. This build works against just about anyone.

Also, I tend to level abilities in this order - Q > E > Q > W > E > R. Then level both Q and E together getting W last (R at 6, 11 and 16 of course). W is a bit better since the last Garen update. Decisive Strike does insane damage early game. More than Judgement and it's instant damage. Also the Silence means they can't immediately Flash away. It's gotten me FB many times.
First of all, thank you for the phenomenal feedback! Second: Okay!

Bonbonbus

06-09-2011

awesome thread!
OP's Anivia is very good. hope we can watch your steam someday =)

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

08-08-2011

I just did a pretty big update on the thread!

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

08-12-2011

Aand I'm out of space... need more than 30k characters **** it.