Funniest one liners you have heard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im BRNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

I was playing Jax, and repeatedly typed in caps MY POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000, because my w + q would take enemy fiddles down to half his life in 1 strike. Therefore after harassing the enemy fiddles until he had like 1/3 hp I went into the bushes and waited, while fiddles was camping at turret. I typed, FIDDLES MY POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000! I flashed out of the bush leap striked the fiddles then ran to safety...

Few seconds later...

Summoner has disconnected...

Xexion the Wolf

05-03-2011

Usually when my premade is going to lose/surrender w/o any hope of turning it around we sell everything for movement speed and:
"TOUCHDOWN!!!!"
or
"GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! !!!!!!!"
best time was when I juked 3 people to die on their pad for the execution

IS139bd155f10330c7a8c98

05-03-2011

The game starts, the Warwick with Smite goes into the jungle, the teammates follow him:

Player 1: WW jungle?
Me: No he's feckin playing pingpong
Player2: ok

The whole team goes back to the lane, Warwick gets ganked.

Warwick; FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Goodbye to sleep

05-03-2011

I've been saying "inb4 first blood" at the start of quite a few games while playing with a 5 man premade...

one game I did it, and as I pressed enter I gave first blood to that god forsaken Evelynn+Rumble+Yi gank mid :<

Myrolerian

05-03-2011

Well last night I was playing ranked. I was Vlad, pretty fed and farmed at that. My teamate Cassiopeia was doing ok. We were winning, was about to finish the game and my nidalee disconnected. "OMG, wth was my reaction" So the other team pushed middle(ofc) and it was just Cass and I defending because our allies well, I don't know what the hell they were doing. The tower was almost gone, we were poking them like crazy. They got to half health, Cass ulted... "OH god, w/e let's do this"

I ult on them, the ones that did not get stunned ran off instantly. I q some one, e, w, e, q...."You have slain an enemy" "double kill" "tripple kill" "Vlad is on a molesting spree".

My amumu sitting at our spawn ------ "nice"

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Ashe takes 5 minutes to load.

Ashe: Sorry. forgot to feed the hamster so he stopped turning the wheel.

MV101

Recruiter

05-03-2011

"I'm sorry, I missed the part in the patchnotes where it said Akali was a 1 man army"

Croryuzen

05-03-2011

someone on blue team said "FOR NARNIA!!!" right before a team fight broke out,

when purple team won the fight someone yelled,"BACK TO THE CLOSET!!!"

Dinlek

05-03-2011

My team is getting it's arse kicked.

One or two people get picked off and the enemy team dashes for a free baron. I'm playing Veigar, and I have a **** ton of AP, but they vision warded so I have no idea how much health baron has. I'm sitting next to fiddle and I type:

"Man, this is gonna be tricky."

Suddenly, I see Fiddle stick his hands out, with that tell tale wind-up sound and my jaw drops. The moment before he goes into his brutal, horrible death, he speaks the most motivational two words I've heard in my life:

"For Narnia."

I was so stunned, I almost forgot to steal baron.

BabyB00mer

05-03-2011

created a game and invited my friend. played 20 minutes and he is about 15 kills and 0 deaths

Friend: Thats right you dumbf*cks i am the ownage!!!
he scores another kill
Friend: Eat my LAZZORRRSSSS nubs
and another kill
Friend: U guys suxxorz so bad! Pls uninstall! Lulz

Me: Dude this is a custom vs Ai game...

Everyone else: LOL! FAIL!

Friend rage quits