The New PvP.net Patcher is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vampiricfish

05-03-2011

is it going to take an hour to apply every patch now, or is that just for this one?

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

05-03-2011
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiricfish View Post
is it going to take an hour to apply every patch now?
No. This is a one time migration where it is rearranging all of the files and applying a new format.

Future patches will take the normal amount of time.

StarBubbles

05-03-2011

Hmmm, interesting. Taking a while haha.

ZehVargas

05-03-2011

Olá administração do League of Legends, venho aqui em nome de todos os Portugueses e Brasileiros a pedido que possam fazer um site com a linguagem em Português para nós ficarmos atualizado e sentirmos mais a vontade, vejo que tem uma grandeza de Brasileiros e Portugueses no jogo que cobrem o total de espanhol, então podem fazer esse grande favor a nós? o Brasil esta crescendo no League of Legends então gostariamos de ser mais vistos por vocês e com isso ganharmos um site traduzido para nós, desde já agradecido!

rekopek

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
No. This is a one time migration where it is rearranging all of the files and applying a new format.

Can u help me pls , after i installed the new pvp.net it's say this

unspecified error occurred. please chech the logs for more information

I can't startup LOL

Thundershock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

we can make guilds?

SharkbaitBruhaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
Yay! New features coming. :-)

Soon™
But when will then be now?

AgitatedOne

05-03-2011

*sob* I'm gonna miss that smirk little Teemo and all the others on the classic launcher.

yoshyboy302

05-03-2011

this presents the problem of the game crashing when loading into a match and then the launcher giving the session closed now im sitting here waiting for it to migrate while im basicly getting a leave thanks riot some great planning there.

AgitatedOne

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Urge to make a comment on how a hour long patch update would be shorter than normal... rising.

*Edit: Just kidding just kidding, I know patches don't take that long and it's server issues... just felt the need to joke. Also, the patch finished fairly quickly for me so if you are lucky then you might be able to get back into your game.

GLHF