Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFrankenFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I think they have too much champions fr the moment
Maybe Riot can put some new map ?

prplmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I was hoping for Monkey King... even got RP for him, but meh seems interesting enough.

thecoyl

05-02-2011

OMG! i gota ip farm all week for those pink sunglasses!

VejiTehDestroyer

05-02-2011

yay...another carry....wow, so excited...

/sarcasm

Realyst

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
If thereís anything that League of Legends has taught us, itís that not all champions fight with swords and shields on epic battlefields alongside vast armies. There are those who are capricious elemental forces, others who are powerful and scheming mages, a few who are full-fledged monsters, and still some who dart and weave through dark city streets, silent vigilantes on a quest to rid the world of vile villains. And while weíre on the subject of the shadowy, silent types, if you find yourself drawn to dark, dexterous figures who walk the fine line between good and evil, youíll love Vayne, the Night Hunter. Just donít sneak up on her in a hurry to make an introduction! I hear that these types can be jumpy!
Oh look another female champion that uses a ranged gun. *eyeroll*
The only male ranged carries are Corki and Ezreal, and Ezreal is hardly a male in the eyes of many players. How about some diversity?

joshiez

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltage View Post
all the ranged dps are female
make a god dam MALE ranged dps shttt riot
Twitch? Twisted Fate? Corki? Ezreal? Kog'Maw? Teemo? Urgot?

You, sir, fail at making a point.

EDIT: In fact, there are more male ranged DPS than there are female ranged DPS... So, I demand more ranged female DPS. Chicks with guns, Riot. Make it happen.

DeadlyD0right

05-02-2011

not monkey king but +1 for sunglasses

befrosty1

05-02-2011

CANT WAIT but can you really tell girl or guy but at the same time does it matter sounds and looks bada$$

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

05-02-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

We're still a few Champions away from Monkey King. Don't worry, we won't wait as long on him as we did with Blind Monk.

KhaaaaaanX

05-02-2011

Definately friends with Max Payne