Worst online game community

LoL 345 44.29%
Not LoL 434 55.71%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Worst Community Ever (poll)

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Well i think that the LoL community is the worst community i've ever encountered in any online game ever. By worst i mean just filled with the largest amount of qq'ers, scrubs, trolls, baddies, etc. I think it needs substantial improvement. Don't get me wrong i love the game i just dislike the community for the most part. Thoughts, comments? Post away.

sehakoziel

05-02-2011

LoL is horribad, but HoN and DoTA were worse. Lately the community has been getting worse and worse, I think perhaps because of those games losing popularity and adding to this community.

Ez0 Prush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I love this game, so before not playing I will just /ignore enemy before all my games. I have to agree though. I used to play Counterstrike and I thought that group of people was bad (due to the frequent mic chats). The LoL community is the worst I've ever seen, and some guys I play with agree. Maybe it's the age difference...idk, but it's pretty bad with trolls/griefers/qq'ers.

Ruby Larkspur

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snosauce View Post
Well i think that the LoL community is the worst community i've ever encountered in any online game ever. By worst i mean just filled with the largest amount of qq'ers, scrubs, trolls, baddies, etc. I think it needs substantial improvement. Don't get me wrong i love the game i just dislike the community for the most part. Thoughts, comments? Post away.
If you think this community is bad, you should get out more or try HoN

PHD Toxic

05-02-2011

Does HoN still use the public ELO system? And by that what I mean is does eveyone still have a "normal" elo that they match up against people with? If so I could see how it would be much worse. Imagine if LoL still had that.

Snosauce

05-03-2011

Never tried HoN i just can't believe the scrubs i get queued up with man. Even at 1350+ ELO, i lost a bunch in a row yesterday... Had 2 games with an AFK, had 1 game where i had 2 ranged ad, another where i had a "pro" taric who was 1/5, ashe who was 1/10 and trundle(i think) who was 2/8. Also, i've had at least 3 or 4 trolls in the last 10 games i've played. Makes me a sad panda. If HoN is worse then this, i cant even imagine why anyone would even attempt to play it. Effectively, this is how it goes when i solo queue.

Me: Can anyone tank or jungle?
Everyone else: ........
Random guy: I'm playing laning Udyr, im pro don't worry jaja xD

/rage.

Daniellynet

05-03-2011

I've seen worse communities, so no.

NotAcquainted

05-03-2011

DotA has one rager in every game.

LoL has one rager every other game. At least that's how I see it in unranked normal games as a level 15 summoner.

morbiditto

05-04-2011

It's just the number of players attracted to this game. To be more or less clean a community must also be small in number. As with this stream of people is absolutely no possibility to control them all. Thus yes, chaos, trolls and questions repeated here and then, that people are just tired to answer. Besides the fact that generations are also changing, and newcomers are flooding with same threads that were discussed and closed for several times already.

Stolifiend

05-04-2011

Dota community is far and away the worst. EVER.

1234511 ... 12