New Legendary Skin Now Available: Nunu Bot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnowYourPlace

05-02-2011

his laugh alone is the money worth, + his ult has particles (lightning)

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Simply amazing.

delima05

05-02-2011

this is a terrible legendary skin, im sayign that guess i know its prolly gonna cost 1800 rp or close to it, this is standard quality..and the abilities dont seem to have anything different from the standard nunu skin..fail.

EA Tobster

Marketing Associate

05-02-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadilla View Post
Any particles?

:|
There is an electrical effect on his ultimate (see screenshot) and electrical effects in his arms.

Luis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-02-2011

Meh, I LOVE it :P. He has so many voice overs for everything its pretty cool. Tower dive Tower dive NOW!

=D

Knub

05-02-2011

The team worked really hard on this skin. To those that say the abilities don't make sense anymore, this is simply a skin, nothing more. Skins aren't meant to change the hero in any way but appearance. You buy a skin because you think it looks cool or you want to impress your friends and enemies.

Haters gonna hate.

VejiTehDestroyer

05-02-2011

Yeah, get me that Lord Mordekaiser skin and then we'll talk about how skins are awesome.

bad element

05-02-2011

luckily i have xmas nunu, or id have to drop the rest of my RP on this

Noisybonez

05-02-2011

Pushing pushing push push push pushing pushing pushing push push push pushing pushing push push push pushing pushing pushing push push push

Roop4

05-02-2011

Speak softly and bring a bit yeti-bot