Champion Sneak Peek: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

03-16-2010
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Ever since Gangplank joined the League of Legends, we have been weathering a virtually constant influx of nepotism complaints from organizations in a certain clandestine industry. The exact source of these complaints has been difficult to verify, however, due to their reclusive and mysterious natures. Luckily, our talented public relations department (with the help of a few favors from some friends in the CIA) has managed to pinpoint the exact source of this criticism, and we have decided that it is a demographic that we cannot afford to ignore. For those who haven't yet devised the identity of this group, I am, naturally, talking about: ninjas.

In an effort to keep ninja public opinion on our side, it is with great pleasure that I, on behalf of the Riot Games Design Team, am empowered to introduce: Shen, the Eye of Twilight. For those of you who have been waiting with bated breath to sport your ninja pride, courage! Just donít let us catch you gaming in an outfit that looks anything like this:

ChoGath the Sexy

03-16-2010

That's TOTALLY NINJA

shalmack

03-16-2010

ninja

Kawaii Jeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

ya boy ryzer

btw that guy looks like a ninja, idk if any of you noticed.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-16-2010
2 of 4 Riot Posts

I love you Santa Claus!

Fawlcon

03-16-2010

WWWHHHHHHAATTTTT???!!! gg riot. another champion. gg.

Jazzminkey

03-16-2010

I thought we already had a ninja... 2 actually. Kat and Yi? Sure, let's add another!

Minnieky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

must be kat's brother/lover!!

Torinux

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
I thought we already had a ninja... 2 actually. Kat and Yi? Sure, let's add another!
Kat it is not a ninja, she's a versatile Martial Artisit and Yi is a Samurai. Man I was about to buy the malph skin but no way Josť, I'm saving for this guy!

Mpalm

03-16-2010

Nice, but don't make him look like a generic ninja... needs more badass imo.

1234511 ... 50