Is LoL a Haunted Game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z3rp

04-26-2011

I just had a particularly scary and frightening "glitch" (I believe it to be a cause of the haunting). Shen was all contorted and looked quite evil. Check it out, I recorded it so that others could be proven more wrong about how this haunting is not a mere myth or fary tale, it is true. Be afraid.

I seek nothing but the truth, but it seems that this time, the truth has found me. It seems to me that the most likely explanation for what happened to me would be the haunting, as it does in fact fit quite well with the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMDzCRjbjK4

(I do hope this video is up, it should be).

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3rp View Post
I just had a particularly scary and frightening "glitch" (I believe it to be a cause of the haunting). Shen was all contorted and looked quite evil. Check it out, I recorded it so that others could be proven more wrong about how this haunting is not a mere myth or fary tale, it is true. Be afraid.

I seek nothing but the truth, but it seems that this time, the truth has found me. It seems to me that the most likely explanation for what happened to me would be the haunting, as it does in fact fit quite well with the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMDzCRjbjK4

(I do hope this video is up, it should be).
Update your video drivers. That's lag.

By the way, this is definitely fake. Not Culver City, and the gravestone is to illegible to be from before the 2000s.

Edit: No river in Culver either.

FastLoris

Technical Producer

04-26-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Creepy pasta is creepy, but what cemetery in Culver City is near a river?

Grenadilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFastLoris View Post
Reserved

FoxAmidstStars

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFastLoris View Post
None :P I stated above that isn't Culver. I had someone I know in CA confirm this.

Shiresk

04-26-2011

I love creepy stories...

Tree

04-26-2011

Freakin love horror things, I'll keep checking on this and trying to make the glitch happen.

Kralous

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Mom View Post
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
No, he's met with a twisted fate!!!!

Fockbox

04-26-2011

You took a picture of this during the Halloween event and didn't think to post this until now?

Airship Bishop

04-26-2011

I have had my game audio stop working compleatly untill client restart after killing someone as urf pops out.