[Announcer Mod] Unreal Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZĂLOT

Master Recruiter

02-03-2011

Sorry been busy! I will update very soon! I did not add in sound for champ kill because it gets annoying after a while. All the other sounds don't play as often so its ok.

Edit: Updated for Karma patch

Enjoy!

Warlockami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Does this still work?

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2011

link is broken

Bloodywolf8

04-23-2011

Its not working for me, I tried taking out the original file and it does the same thing, it gives me random sounds everytime something happens that the announcer is suppose to talk at.

Starke

04-27-2011

Any updates?

PerQk

05-03-2011

Rethella

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodywolf8 View Post
Its not working for me, I tried taking out the original file and it does the same thing, it gives me random sounds everytime something happens that the announcer is suppose to talk at.
Seems to me a new toon was added since this was last updated, which means new sounds were added to the pack. All that should be needed is to to repack the new VOBank with the OP's custom sounds, and all should work.
Just don't look at me.. as much as I love the Unreal announcer, I don't have the patience for something as quick as this, considering how easily it's thrown off and needs reworking.

As for update issues with a mod like this, ACE has a very nice content-manager that makes uninst/reinst mods/addons a snap. If you're mod-crazy like me, you'll find it immensly helpful.

Arockalypses

12-17-2011

I bump this thread. Anything new on this. I would love to have Unreal Tournament sounds in LOL!